Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

e has something to say. "Well, I dont have a - Cou...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

e has something to say. "Well, I dont have a

Started by wff0605, 2015/01/17 08:54PM
Latest post: 2015/01/17 08:54PM, Views: 202, Posts: 1
e has something to say. "Well, I dont have a
#1   2015/01/17 08:54PM
wff0605
PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks placed outfielder Chris Young and infielder Geoff Blum on the 15-day disabled list before Wednesdays game against Pittsburgh and brought up outfielder A.J. Pollock and infielder Cody Ransom. Young, an NL All-Star in 2010, injured his right shoulder crashing into the padded wall in centre for a catch in the fourth inning Tuesday. An MRI confirmed he had a bruised right shoulder. Young is hitting .410 (16 for 39) with five homers and 13 RBIs. Arizona right fielder Justin Upton missed Tuesdays game because of a sore left thumb and wasnt in the starting lineup Wednesday. "Give him a day or so, see if we see any improvement at all," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. Blum went on the disabled list retroactive to Tuesday with a strained left oblique. He spent much of last season on the DL with right knee inflammation and a broken right little finger. Pollock was in Wednesdays starting lineup batting seventh. He was hitting .340 at Triple-A Reno and Ransom .294. nfl jerseys china . Braden Lamb, Corban Knight, Paul Byron and Markus Granlund each scored for Abbotsford. The Heat have won three in a row and nine of their last 10 to improve to a league-best 16-5-1. cheap nfl jerseys . -- The Minnesota Vikings figured to be as vulnerable to the effects of the NFL lockout as any other team, with a first-year head coach, a rookie quarterback and a new offence to install. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinapla... . Brayden Point and Alexander Chirva also scored for Moose Jaw (6-7-3), while Zachary Sawchenko finished with 23 saves. Griffin Foulk, Tyler Wong and Axel Blomqvist had singles for Lethbridge (2-11-2), and Boes stopped 35 shots. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinaplay.com/]cheap jerseys from china . The 29-year-old American has always been happy to put the clay court season behind him and turn his attention to grass, a surface he has excelled on by reaching three Wimbledon finals and winning the title at Queens on four occasions. wholesale jerseys . One of five rookies to start for the defence made the biggest play of the game. Desmond Trufant deflected Kirk Cousins pass on a potential winning 2-point conversion with 18 seconds remaining, and the Falcons edged the Redskins 27-26 on Sunday. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- John Fox is out of the hospital, and the rest of the Denver Broncos are feeling better as well. "Great news today," interim coach Jack Del Rio said Friday in announcing Foxs release from the hospital four days after undergoing heart surgery in Charlotte, N.C. "I know that hes excited to get out, is one step closer to getting back with us." Del Rio said Fox was resting at his off-season home in Charlotte, where hell continue his recovery and begin cardio rehab soon. Fox had his aortic value replaced at the Carolinas HealthCare Systems Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute in Charlotte on Monday, two days after becoming dizzy while playing golf during the Broncos bye. Fox had hoped to put off the procedure until the off-season, but his cardiologist, Dr. Geoff Rose, and heart surgeon, Dr. Mark Stiegel, determined he could no longer push back the surgery after he fell ill over the weekend. Fox said in a statement released by the team that his recovery is progressing well -- "Im feeling better and stronger each day" --and hell continue meeting with his doctors, "who will clear me to return to Denver when the time is right." He said itll be difficult not to be at the game Sunday when the Broncos (7-1) visit the Chargers (4-4). "Although Im eager to return to coaching, my No. 1 focus is my health. I believe in our players and have full confidence in Jack Del Rio and our staff," Fox said. "While its extremely difficult to be away from the team on Sunday in San Diego, Ill be cheering them on from home just like the many Broncos fans who have supported me throughout this process." Players say Foxs tribulations have galvanizeed them.dddddddddddd "Were just excited to hear that hes doing well. Hell be back soon and we just have to go out there and play through him, play for him," defensive captain Wesley Woodyard said. "He wants to be here with us. This is his hometown were going back to, so itll be a big victory if we pull this one off." Del Rio informed the team of Foxs release from the hospital Friday morning. "Once you get out of the hospital, that pretty much means that theyre saying youre good and the process went well," cornerback Chris Harris said. Tight end Jacob Tamme said the first step of getting discharged from the hospital is always a big leap. "We know hes still got a lot of recovery left to do but thats definitely a great thing," Tamme said. "I know when you get to go home, thats always a positive." Fox will still have input on his team while hes recovering over the next several weeks. Del Rio said he figures to talk with Fox on the phone "I would think on a daily basis from here on out." Del Rio, who was head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2003-11 before rejoining Fox in Denver last year, is keeping his defensive co-ordinator duties during Foxs absence. So, hell rely heavily on his staff, especially linebackers coach Richard Smith, a former defensive co-ordinator for the Dolphins and Texans, on game day, when hell have to keep his eyes on the field the whole time. That doesnt mean he wont go over to his defensive players between series if he has something to say. "Well, I dont have a restrainer on me," Del Rio said. "I can walk over to the bench, either bench, at any time." cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes