Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Nike KD 6 Chaussures Kings Cousins hopes for Team ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Nike KD 6 Chaussures Kings Cousins hopes for Team USA shot

Started by fghfghfgh, 2015/01/15 02:05AM
Latest post: 2015/01/15 02:05AM, Views: 197, Posts: 1
Nike KD 6 Chaussures Kings Cousins hopes for Team USA shot
#1   2015/01/15 02:05AM
fghfghfgh
But with the Americans in desperate need of big men, with the absences of Kevin Love, LaMarcus Aldridge and Blake Griffin, Cousins is serious when it comes to making the final 12-man Nike KD 6 ChaussuresSacramento Kings, 6-foot-11, 270-pounder, who has become one of the best centers in the game, is spending his third straight summer with the national team. His dedication toward making the squad became even more evident when he arrived in Las Vegas nearly three weeks ago to Nike Basketball GSand train with the Kings, NBA Summer League entry that eventually won the championship.,,It was a training camp situation, so it kind of prepared me for this,,, Cousins said after Tuesday,s practice. ,,Training camps are tough, so it,s not just something you can into, so my main idea was to prepare for this, besides training with the younger guys. I feel confident in my ability, I feel confident in being a piece of this team that will help. I just have to go through the course and do what I can do and wish for the best.,,Cousins, talent speaks for itself, but USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo has been just as impressed with his perseverance toward the national team, and the maturity he,s seen off the court, overcoming attitude issues many believe have limited his progress.,,We give players credit for being here once or twice - or three times - and building equity within the program,,, Colangelo said. ,,His attitude has been great the last couple of days. He,s matured a lot over the @uc@56runtcks2@uc@

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes