Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

mber from your example o - Country Music Talk Foru...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

mber from your example o

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/12/14 02:00AM
Latest post: 2014/12/14 02:00AM, Views: 308, Posts: 1
mber from your example o
#1   2014/12/14 02:00AM
vdsjhui520
I will not return for dinner tonight, in the evening, go directly on Xiaoyun home." Xiaoyun in to the house, It's already dark. Round the corner, her family's lights on. The rain was bigger, and i also at her home not too far from the street, walking to and fro. And Xiaoyun has not seen for two people years, I'm not against the know the way kind she will be now, a good wish to immediately be ready to see her, but try not to know very well what to share to her. Just touch base with knock in the door, it suddenly opened, Xiaoyun clear during my eyes. Wearing the familiar black sweater, upper teeth bite the fewer lip, the functional losing weight of face, big eyes, the warmth also read my concern. Vibrato to hang me, surely to speak about anything, yet nothing exports. I stared holding umbrella, silently watching Yun, stood staring in the rain. Yun received umbrella, shut it, holding my one finger in the grass. Small round table on the living area, has gracefully dishes, two glasses, many candles. Yun stayed with the apron and visited your home serve later. Delivered in my opinion, asking me to get her hair at a bun in the back of the public presence harness. When my fingers lightly across Yun brunette moment when a ray of chic woman floated leisurely taste, that memory posesses a familiar taste, and then far more refreshing, aid in their hearts crammed with memories. Yun side dishes, at the table that faced me, raised his glass of red wine is poured, gently touched my glasses, "Wang Jun, come, i will be friends first for today, dry one." Yun sip a mouthful of wine, put down the cup, grabbed the candle lighters start line, searching for root lit, over the home lights. Yun to accept the ear tease tease the strands of hair on the forehead, going through the swaying of fireworks, lookin affectionately said: "Jun Wang, from elementary school to now, we be aware that it really is been the complete 2 decades twenty roots. candles representative as the friend, in your fluctuations, you'll find bond two decades years. "" Thanks for your time Yun, separated twenty-four later, you continue to remember me, still remember from your example of small to large, I used to be really touched. "we looked on alone, and did not know where to start. I untied coat buttons, "Yun past twenty-four. How are you?" "I'm bad, horrible." Yun shook his head wildly, with tears during the eyes, his nose, body twitching."After might fight in the mail, I went around to the North Sea. I insist that my paranoid and stubborn, to some completely strange city.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes