Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

eepest heart of ripples. Tonight wou - Country Mus...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

eepest heart of ripples. Tonight wou

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/12/14 01:59AM
Latest post: 2014/12/14 01:59AM, Views: 277, Posts: 1
eepest heart of ripples. Tonight wou
#1   2014/12/14 01:59AM
vdsjhui520
could afford poking fun at this period, while laughing while suddenly kisses his writings, tell yourself: I'm writing the writing, how does suddenly draw from comics? Put this comic erected at the front, in some recoverable format text, you can easily scan the corner, found can be met, but my words, fleshed out in front men and women, frankly no evil. Viewing you, smiling, looking as far as write, for everybody who is dictating my record, even so eyes will always disturb my thinking, it's really simple across the pen, lazily leaning back chairs, end Xiang you. Raising my mouth, eyebrow end Feelings, eye lotion smile, secretly curse you: stay honest, and not simply affect me! But you did naughty, simply ignore me, suddenly flashed a concept at heart, decided they would kid you, happy dancing, laughing, laughter overshadowed the tunes, watch can certainly make money fix you! Suddenly grabbed a pencil, comics tile in front of the first in the left ear width at painting a rose in mind to draw a Sipa, on your mouth and drew an extensive tobacco pouch, and next use colored pens Apply color for you personally, the roses and lips painted red, the Sipa painted blue small white flowers, the tobacco stems painted brown, the Calumet painted light purple, ha ha ha, the normal male matchmaker! And wrote the term: Late at night, male matchmaker, what is happening? Comics again raised his hands, between the two rotating chair, this happiness, incomparable!Slowly calm state of mind, that you will deeply bound in a very league in my heart, We have no requirement for more luxury, you'll have attachment, I got content only if life fully firmly guard, merely has been a miserly person, as well as you, the rest I can throw in the towel. Soothing music of drifting while in the ears, revisit the core of the call, is constantly spread joy and heat, writing text, I rarely scratch, often sitting in front of the screen tapping laptop keyboards, text with each of your heart and go. Tonight they discovered a pen, write a painting, when writing identical feeling very comfortable, happy, line by line read, read, read many times, and again revised repeatedly sketched the deepest heart of ripples. Tonight wouldn't again be checking out a person's story, leaving his tears; re not feeling who's lonely, cover my Wah Sang, who Hua Sang, covered my shoulder; then make a list of seriously isn't sad or bitter, helpless or tangled. Notes, scattered available as one house, let me calm and happy. Someone said: "tranquility can be described as painting, elegant and timeless; tranquil landscape is mostly a poem, ethereal and fresh;

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes