Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

aid. "I trained harder every day. "This was the la...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

aid. "I trained harder every day. "This was the last c

Started by wff0605, 2014/12/08 01:07AM
Latest post: 2014/12/08 01:07AM, Views: 217, Posts: 1
aid. "I trained harder every day. "This was the last c
#1   2014/12/08 01:07AM
wff0605
CLEVELAND -- Free agent infielder David Adams has agreed to a one-year contract with the Cleveland Indians. . The 26-year-old split his 2013 season between the New York Yankees and their Triple-A Scranton affiliate. It was Adams first time in the big league after six seasons in the minors. Adams batted .268 (59-for-220) with 11 doubles, two triples, five homers and 21 RBIs in 59 games at Scranton. He had four stints with the Yankees, batting .193 (27-for-140) with five doubles, one triple, two homers and 13 RBI in 43 games. He played 31 games at third base, nine games at second and four games at first. Adams became a free agent on Dec. 2, when he wasnt offer a 2014 contract by the Yankees, who selected him in the third round of the 2008 amateur dfraft. Right-handers Travis Banwart and Tyler Cloyd and outfielder Matt Carson agreed to minor league deals. [url=http://www.officialmanchestercity.com/authentic-david-silva-manchester-city... Silva Jersey .J. Watson to back up Deron Williams at point guard. .5 million contract extension. The team announced the move via Twitter on Monday morning. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseys2015.us.com/NIKE-NFL-JERSEYS_ATLANTA-FALCONS-JERS... . -- Auburns Gus Malzahn has been named Home Depot Coach of the Year, and Washingtons Austin Seferian-Jenkins was selected the John Mackey Award winner for the nations outstanding tight end. [url=http://www.thepackersofficialonline.com/Packers-Randall-Cobb-Authentic-Jers... Cobb Womens Jersey .ca! Kerry, Last night watching the Bruins-Lightning game, Tim Thomas lost his mask but play went on. I am curious what the official ruling on this is, as I have seen play stopped much quicker earlier in these playoffs even and twice was for Dwayne Roloson having loose straps on his mask. cheap nfl jerseys . -- Second-ranked Western kept its undefeated season in tact by using its dominant ground game to run past No.GANGNEUNG, South Korea -- Andrei Rogozine of Richmond Hill, Ont., captured the mens title Saturday at the world junior figure skating championship. Rogozine is the first Canadian to win the crown since Dennis Coi in 1978. "It was great," said Rogozine, 18. "I only realized I was skating a clean program with a couple of jumps left, I was so concentrated. "After that last jump I was so relieved." Consistency was the key to Rogozines victory as he took the gold without posting the top score in either the short or long programs. He was third after Thursdays short and had the second-best mark in the long finishing with a personal-best 200.11 points. He landed seven triple jumps including one in combination and concluded the program with two double Axels. Keiji Tanaka of Japan posted the best long program to climb from sixth to second with 196.98 and Alexander Majorov of Sweden was third with 195.71. American Keegan Messing, who led after the short program, fell to fourth while Artur Dimitriev of Russia dropped from second to eighth. "I came here tto do well and finish in the top three," said Rogozine who skated to "The Rock" soundtrack in his long program which was choreographed by Shae-Lynn Bourne and Andrei Berezintsev. [url=http://www.thepackersofficialonline.com/Packers-Nick-Perry-Authentic-Jersey... Perry Womens Jersey[/url]. "To move up from third was a great achievement and I wasnt really expecting it." The victory caps a great season for Rogozine in international skating. On the junior Grand Prix circuit he earned victories in his two assignments and took third at the junior Grand Prix final in December. However he was 13th against a senior field at his most recent competition, the Canadian championship in January. "I had a pretty bad score at nationals and that really motivated me to come back strong here," he said. "I trained harder every day. "This was the last competition of the season and I didnt want to end it on a bad note. So I started having good practices and I was mentally prepared for this competition. I learned from my mistakes and improved." Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., climbed from 24th after the short to 20th overall. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes