Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ass. Perhaps commemorate me - Country Music Talk F...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ass. Perhaps commemorate me

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/12/02 01:04AM
Latest post: 2014/12/02 01:04AM, Views: 193, Posts: 1
ass. Perhaps commemorate me
#1   2014/12/02 01:04AM
vdsjhui520
Just as i think of you, each night after each one of these, powerful heart beat will tremble, glance at the tears would flow. Juanjuan frost this month there, oblique branches fell silent, poured in any meandering river. Volume to westerly, blowing my cold hands, and hidden behind the mountains. Xikou because lonely, desolate Longtou in this, as the peach shore, Yanyulou, I could possibly not find the time to sign up hands aided by the tour. Lonely when alone with Q-Park's White Gull, my sky's ever to stay in? But somehow, it always sad to fly away. For those who don't, why Generally recall you, quietly from behind me, covered my eyes, kiss your innocence India, branded on my little forehead? I cannot forget how, when we finally embrace, your sweet smile and charming two eyebrows shy. And tonight, We can only take note of a pillow according to the cold floor, flick harp, and eastward, v sadness. Wind shoot small screens, windows ringing sound as old. Staring at the brightly blooming intersection, I honestly can't remember what amount of lonely Spring has arrived. Raised his head, looking for on that day hanging Compass. On may gloomy sky, nothing. Whenever night time drown me, asked the solitary phase Baiou fly, my sky you stay? Why I sincerely pay, however it's not obtained? I would like a hot embrace, embracing me towards the old, just isn't way too much to inquire of? Do you as being a meteor, brightly across my sky, but only if you'll to try to, you must would disappear at the end of the universe? Nonetheless, you know, is that brief beautiful gentle, my heart and soul have been completely abducted. From that moment, I knew my love, has been spilled. Currently relock the cold fog, thick cream would be the time tested midwinter. I'm not against the know why, I will leave the station into your mouth, journeying to visit. Any snow in my face, break in my sleeve, understanding that gurgle of tears, condensed into pale spend, hanging in the corner. Nevertheless, it can also be not cover my eyes looking forward. Whenever heartache hit, start sad eismowe ask, my sky you ever stay? Are Ganai who happen to be destined to covered with wounds? Whether later understand how to cherish, love should problems on flee? After know know and love will not look back? The length you could identify our love could there be in the coming years? Per night, We dream that flashing Compass. Perhaps commemorate me love War in order to, engrave while in the eyes, engraved in the hearts, printed on his brow. Smoke water sunset, brow added a different worry. Toru sparse sudden wind fence, but the yellow chrysanthemum climate. Far Vision time-dependent threshold, the heart will inexplicably uncomfortable. These days, you will want to roll away peoples hands?

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes