Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ove you"; you said you accompany me - Country Musi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ove you"; you said you accompany me

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/12/02 01:04AM
Latest post: 2014/12/02 01:04AM, Views: 188, Posts: 1
ove you"; you said you accompany me
#1   2014/12/02 01:04AM
vdsjhui520
I was thinking me plus your feelings are very unbreakable, before this Yes, it can be so vulnerable, 1 time me plus your feelings came crashing down in crumbling, raised a layer of dust, permit me to sinking power to instantly cast nike zoom kobe a bright red heart with a layer of gray, also lost the real reason for the beating, lastly it is merely inside my chest cents for the lifeless helpless to prove their existence through . It's my job to stands from the autumn wind howling, find your breath, you'll be able to smell the one regret, I do think I had created forgotten you gaze, neglect the smell is owned by you, along with the memories more exclusively for you miss, perhaps doing this is our fate, so your two have zero acquaintances, from encounter into a friend, acquaintance and after that, finally might become friends, might become lovers, and things are all in heaven now, 2 different people add up as a consequence of fate, and also, since fate is doing and in addition to this, ended up being the most familiar adidas springblade stranger Red. When decades later, I realize your health without my shadow, you'll in contrast to this humble alive, maybe then you certainly only remember years ago there were a male silently accompany your side, Also i want do your best and space closest to that you protect you, accompany you,, disperse your vitality anxiety and grief, should i really will likely be content. When we around too familiar for me, but may not it our deepest secret full talk, but to identify a person you already know nothing about, he or she is so you rub shoulders while thousands which have the most new balance 574 important stranger. Perhaps this can be the fate permit me to into your life, tune in to your heart soothe your anxiety, that you can share your various unpleasant, you will find there's saying says "Some people show up in life is to train you something then ventured into leave. "I'm afraid I'll show you not believe much, but i would love you growing up early, manage to face life alone, which is some tips i could only show you. Would've belief that we may be separated 12 months later, from moving into two worlds, Some think this time tummy flatness, although early, come so suddenly, with no nike free run reason, you only leave, never looking away, inside my world has left a back, permit me to nostalgia, however so we could not accept, are unable to accept, so you are not my good friend, i really became your most familiar stranger. You said with your world I'm the one, on the other hand now learned that inside my world you happen to be my only; you might have said you do not leave me, tend not to abandon me, on the other hand now are aware that that is I can't give you, not abandon you; you said "I love you", though the facts are, "I love you"; you said you accompany me time for where I want to to travel, these days this sentence simply a joke; gucci shoes you said with your heart, Let me have always some yours the absolute right place, though the facts are that you've got a part of me will forever participate in the paramount places;

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes