Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

n delve into another story, leaving his te - Count...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

n delve into another story, leaving his te

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/29 09:51PM
Latest post: 2014/11/29 09:51PM, Views: 319, Posts: 1
n delve into another story, leaving his te
#1   2014/11/29 09:51PM
vdsjhui520
meet the expense of poking fun at this time around, while laughing while suddenly kisses his writings, tell yourself: I'm writing the link, how come suddenly tap into comics? Put this comic erected looking at the screen, in black and white text, you can easily scan the corner, looked up can be met, but my words, fleshed in front of you, frankly no evil. Viewing you, smiling, looking as small as write, should you be dictating my record, however, your eyes will disturb my thinking, putting it simple in the pen, lazily leaning back chairs, end Xiang you. Raising my mouth, eyebrow end Feelings, eye lotion smile, secretly curse you: stay honest, without having to affect me! But you did naughty, simply ignore me, suddenly flashed a plan planned, chosen to poke fun at you, happy dancing, laughing, laughter overshadowed the music, watch buying and selling websites fix you! Suddenly grabbed a pencil, comics tile ahead of the first inside of your left ear width at painting a rose in your thoughts to have a Sipa, within your mouth and drew a challenging tobacco pouch, after which use colored pens Apply color for you, the roses and lips painted red, the Sipa painted blue small white flowers, the tobacco stems painted brown, the Calumet painted light purple, ha ha ha, the conventional male matchmaker! And wrote the lyrics: Shortly before bedtime, male matchmaker, what is happening? Comics again raised his hands, in between the two rotating chair, this happiness, incomparable!Slowly calm approach, that you deeply bound in a league in my heart, I have got applications more luxury, you have attachment, I had been content if only life you may be firmly guard, only has been a miserly person, along with you, all others I can also stop. Soothing music of drifting from the ears, to go back to the centre of the written text, continuously spread joy and heat, writing text, I rarely scratch, often near the screen tapping the keyboard, text jointly with your heart and go. Tonight they collected a pen, write a painting, in the process of writing exactly the same feeling very comfortable, ecstatic, line by line read, read, read frequently, and again revised repeatedly sketched the deepest heart of ripples. Tonight can never again delve into another story, leaving his tears; re not feeling who's lonely, cover my Wah Sang, who Hua Sang, covered my shoulder; then make a list of just isn't sad or bitter, helpless or tangled. Notes, scattered from house, let my heart calm and happy. Someone said: "tranquility is definitely a painting, elegant and timeless; tranquil landscape is often a poem, ethereal and fresh;

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes