Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Yun past 24 months. How are things?" "I' - Country...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Yun past 24 months. How are things?" "I'

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/29 09:50PM
Latest post: 2014/11/29 09:50PM, Views: 276, Posts: 1
Yun past 24 months. How are things?" "I'
#1   2014/11/29 09:50PM
vdsjhui520
I additionally wouldn't come home for dinner tonight, after work, go directly to Xiaoyun home." Xiaoyun into the house, It turned out already dark. Not far away, her family's lights on. The rain was bigger, we at her home very close to the street, walking backward and forward. And Xiaoyun has not yet seen major years, I'm not against the know the way kind this woman is now, an excellent wish to immediately be able to see her, try not to figure out what to suggest to her. Just get knock on your door, the entranceway suddenly opened, Xiaoyun clear inside eyes. Wearing the familiar black sweater, upper teeth bite the reduced lip, the important losing weight of face, big eyes, the heat also read my concern. Vibrato to hold on to me, surely to convey anything, but without doubt nothing exports. I stared holding umbrella, silently watching Yun, stood staring at the rain. Yun received umbrella, shut the door, holding my one finger on a lawn. Small round table in the living room area, has gracefully dishes, two glasses, and lots of candles. Yun to the apron and decided on your kitchen serve later. Went back with myself, asking me to position her hair in a bun in the back of the harness. When my fingers lightly across Yun brunette moment if your ray of elegant woman floated leisurely taste, that memory features a familiar taste, and already extremely refreshing, assistance in their hearts stuffed with memories. Yun side dishes, at the table that faced me, raised his glass of dark wine happens to be poured, gently touched my glasses, "Wang Jun, come, i will be friends first for today, dry one." Yun sip a mouthful of wine, put up the cup, obtained the candle lighters place to begin, following a root lit, there are various family area lights. Yun to look at ear tease tease the strands of hair on your forehead, looking at the swaying of fireworks, lookin affectionately said: "Jun Wang, from elementary school to now, we realize that they have been even a full 2 decades twenty roots. candles representative as a general friend, during the good and bad, we have got meet for a few decades years. "" Regards Yun, separated two yearsrrr time later, a person remember me, still remember in the experience of minute large, I was really touched. "we looked on alone, and didn't know how to handle it. I untied coat buttons, "Yun past 24 months. How are things?" "I'm bad, terrible." Yun shook his head wildly, with tears inside the eyes, his nose, body twitching."After might fight the following day, I joined north of manchester Sea. I insist that my paranoid and stubborn, to your completely strange city.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes