Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

should do, but how do you feel doing it? And its -...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

should do, but how do you feel doing it? And its

Started by wff0605, 2014/11/24 11:06PM
Latest post: 2014/11/24 11:06PM, Views: 343, Posts: 1
should do, but how do you feel doing it? And its
#1   2014/11/24 11:06PM
wff0605
ORLANDO, Fla. Cheap Boston Celtics Jerseys . -- Sacramento Kings coach Michael Malone didnt hold his tongue about his teams shortcomings on the defensive end following its lopsided loss to Miami. They responded a night later by supplying him with plenty of offence. Rudy Gay and Isaiah Thomas each scored 23 points, and the Kings held off the Orlando Magic 105-100 Saturday night. The Kings connected on a season-high 12 3-pointers in the victory, helping to end a three-game losing streak. It was their lone victory of a four-game road trip. Marcus Thornton added 15 and DeMarcus Cousins chipped in 14 points and 11 rebounds. "It was a disappointing road trip, but instead of hanging our heads and feeling sorry for ourselves we battled back," Malone said. The Kings have yet to find a rhythm since acquiring Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray in a trade with Toronto two weeks ago. But Gay said hell take progress any way it comes. "You want to win every one, but we got this one, and this will make our road trip a little easier on the road back," he said. "But weve still got a long way to go." Arron Afflalo led Orlando with 26 points in his return to the lineup after sitting out for the first time this season with an illness Wednesday. Tobias Harris finished with 21 points. The Magic fell to 0-13 when opponents have scored 100 or more points. They have lost four of their last five, and four straight at home. The Magic clung to a two-point lead entering the final quarter, but were outscored 18-4 in the first five minutes as the Kings took a 93-81 lead. Sacramento maintained its cushion until a 3-pointer and layup by Harris got the Magic within 98-93 with 3:25 to play. After getting a stop on the other end, Afflalo got free on a fast break but his layup attempt rolled off the rim. Cousins then got a layup, and was fouled. He missed his free throw, but was fouled again. He then made 1 of 2 free throws to make it 101-93. The Magic kept scrapping, and got down to 101-97 with under a minute to play. They had the ball with 55.4 seconds, but turned it over on the inbounds play when Afflalo slipped near the sideline and Victor Oladipos pass sailed over his head and out of bounds. "The margin of error is pretty small," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "Those plays throughout the course of a game, they add up. And I think thats the lesson for us. As you continue to grow, those possessions matter." Malone went as far as questioning his teams commitment after giving up 70 points in the paint to the Heat. But he also acknowledged before Saturdays game that it would take more practice time before their recent trade acquisitions to get comfortable. The trio have been active for six games since the trade, but gotten in only one full practice with their new teammates in that span. Gay, who has started all six of his games with Sacramento, was sluggish early against the Magic and missed his first five shots before finally getting on the board late in the second quarter. His teammates backed him up, though, shooting 49 per cent for the game. "We had a lousy first quarter. They shot 61 per cent, then after that we defended at a much higher level, and this time we were able to close out and get the win," Malone said. With Afflalo back in the lineup, the Magic had a much better flow from the outset offensively. They shot a season-low 32 per cent in their loss to Utah, but recovered to shoot 47 per cent against the Kings. It wasnt enough, thanks to errors down the stretch. Despite being mired in a stretch that has seen the Magic drop 10 of their last 12, Afflalo said hes not concerned about their recent woes consuming them. "We wont have it where its like out of hand and were not competitive anymore," he said. "So I dont really care too much about, you know, the East being weak or whatever. ... The reality is were four or five games from being in a comfortable spot in the playoffs. Thats what this season calls for. Thats how Im going to approach it." NOTES: The Kings won their first road game since Dec. 7. ... Oladipo had a streak of 16 consecutive starts end Saturday night. ... Cousins received a technical foul with 5:08 left in the fourth quarter for arguing with referee Ken Mauer. . Scott is attempting to become the second golfer after Robert Allenby in 2005 to win all three Australian majors in the same year. Scott broke the previous Royal Sydney mark of 65 set by five players at the 2008 Australian Open. [url=http://www.shopnflonline.net/Black-Friday-Indianapolis-Colts-Reggie-Wayne-J... Wayne Black Friday Jersey . Sale pitched seven sharp innings and Paul Konerko and Alex Rios backed him with home runs, leading the Chicago White Sox to a 6-0 win over the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday night. http://www.wholesalemlbcheapjersey... . Cespedes played for Cuba in the 2009 World Baseball Classic and is projected to be ready for the majors. Cespedes says six teams are interested in signing him, including the Marlins, Baltimore, Detroit, Cleveland and the Chicago Cubs and White Sox. [url=http://www.shopnflonline.net/Black-Friday-Minnesota-Vikings-Adrian-Peterson... Peterson Black Friday Jersey . Last year, after falling into financial disrepair, the Canadian Tour reached out to the PGA Tour, which came to the rescue and also began to do some due diligence about taking over the tour. The idea would be to build a third level of golf under the Web. MLB Jerseys Cyber Monday 2014 . June Steenkamp, Reeva Steenkamps mother, told The Times in a front page interview published Monday: "Why? Why my little girl? Why did this happen? Why did he do this?" "Just like that she is gone," the newspaper quoted her as saying in what it described as an emotional telephone interview.TORONTO – James Reimer carries the chip on his shoulder quietly and without malice. The 24-year-old has heard the questions, doubts and trade speculation after a trying season which saw his tenuous mantle atop the Toronto crease plunged into uncertainty. No question looms larger for Leafs general manager Dave Nonis than the one currently lingering in goal. Reimer sat down with TSN.ca on Monday afternoon to tackle doubts about his future, chatter with Nonis, and his early impressions of Rick St. Croix, the organizations new goaltending coach. I dont perceive you as the kind of guy who carries a chip on his shoulder and yet I would feel like in this situation theres probably a part of you that wants to show people, listen I can do this. Definitely. Any time theres doubters you want to prove them wrong and theres all the rumours that were flying around you, obviously you want to play the best that you can. But when it comes down to it all I really care about is the guys in the room, the coaching staff and obviously the close circle of support people I have in my life. Those are the people I want to play well for – obviously myself as well – but those are the people I work hard for and lay everything on the line for. Did you have doubts though coming into the year, just based on the injuries and everything that happened last year? Was there any doubt for you? Not really. No more than anybody else has doubts about their own game [with] not playing for 10 months. I felt confident in my abilities. I felt confident in my health. Like I said, I was ready to go. And so no I didnt have too many doubts coming in. Was that the biggest hurdle, just getting back to full health where you dont have to worry about anything but actually playing? Yeah I think thats a big thing. Any time you come back from an injury I think sometimes you worry how its going to react when you come back playing hard, not even in a game, but in practice and stuff like that. Like I said, I was ready to go from the get-go and everythings been great. Hopefully we can keep that going. Dave Nonis had mentioned that you and him had talked, had a conversation where he just wanted to clarify to you and probably to Ben, that its not that they doubt the quality of goaltending that you can provide, its just the inexperience factor. Does that help clarify the situation for you? Definitely. Dave Nonis, like Ive said, hes just going to bee a great GM. [url=http://www.shopnflonline.net/Black-Friday-Buffalo-Bills-Mario-Williams-Jers... Williams Black Friday Jersey[/url]. In the experience and time Ive had with him I have nothing but good things to say about him. That communications great. You know where you stand. You understand whats going through his head and you can go forward with confidence. Obviously his point is a valid one and its good to know that he has faith in us and the only thing hes worried about is experience, which none of us can control. You cant get experience without playing... You cant buy it, you cant trade for it – in our case – you cant find it under a rock out there. All we can do is work hard in practice and keep fighting and keep giving our team a best chance possible to win. Well leave those tough decisions up to him. I guess you can prove with your play that [in]experience is less of a factor. Yeah, definitely. Definitely. Experience is experience. When you have a guys that played in certain situations thats valuable. But if me and [Ben Scrivens] shut the door and play well it does become less [of an issue]. Well see. All me and [Scrivens] are worried about is playing the best we can and fighting to make every save and then we make those tough business and player decisions up to Nonis. Do you have a goal for the season? Win. Win and play well. I dont look too far ahead. Maybe its weird, but I dont set too many goals. Like today, I just wanted to take advantage of the day and work hard and not cheat myself and just try and get better. Thats the same thing for tomorrow. Obviously on game days its to win the game, but just play hard [in general]. Whats the biggest change that Rick has made? With Rick, first and foremost hes a great guy. Hes been great with me and [Scrivens]. Hes there more as a resource. Hes played the game before and he knows whats going through your head and he knows what it takes to win and be a successful goaltender. And hes worked with a lot of great goaltenders, i.e. Eddie Belfour, who is my favourite goaltender. We just talk about certain little tweaks here and there, what to do in certain situations, how to play the puck here. But theres no real set information on what to do in certain plays. [Hell just say] What would you like to do in this situation? This is what I think you should do, but how do you feel doing it? And its just great, you can bounce ideas off him. He has a wealth of knowledge and you can make calculated decisions based on how much knowledge he has. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes