Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ward plans to request a trade to the Nets. "Like I...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ward plans to request a trade to the Nets. "Like I

Started by wff0605, 2014/11/24 06:16AM
Latest post: 2014/11/24 06:16AM, Views: 235, Posts: 1
ward plans to request a trade to the Nets. "Like I
#1   2014/11/24 06:16AM
wff0605
ORLANDO, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapjerseysmall.us.com/Nike-nfl-jerseys_Baltimore-Ravens-Jersey... Baltimore Ravens Jerseys[/url] . - A busy opening day of training camp for the Orlando Magic included a trade, dumping a big contract and a lot of uncertainty about their biggest star. The Magic announced Friday that they are using a new Collective Bargaining Agreement amnesty provision to release guard Gilbert Arenas. And in a flurry of other personnel activity forward Brandon Bass agent said a deal is being finalized that will send his client to Boston for Celtics forward Glen Davis and the Magic also signed rookie forward Justin Harper and rookie guard DeAndre Liggins to contracts. Also, Magic chief executive officer Alex Martins said the Magic have not filed tampering charges with the NBA against any team for interference with star centre Dwight Howard. For his part, after practice Howard deflected the rash of reports that sprang up Friday saying he met with the New Jersey Nets on Thursday and was preparing to ask for a trade there. "Right now were in Orlando and we just had practice and thats what matters," said Howard, who turned 26 Thursday. "Nothing else matters beyond today and at this moment." Howard is eligible to opt out of his current contract in July 2012. Asked if he could see himself staying the whole season Howard said: "As of right now Im here. And like I said, thats the only thing that matters...Rumours say this and sources say that, until you hear it from the horses mouth, until you see something happen -- thats when you know its happened. And thats how I see it. People are going to say whatever and do whatever. But until it happens, thats when it matters." NBA.com reported Friday that the Magic are pursing charges because at least one unnamed team spoke with Howard. ESPN reported that that Howard met with Nets Owner Mikhail Prokhorov and Nets general manager Billy King on Thursday night in Miami without the Magics knowledge or permission. It all followed other reports that said Howard plans to request a trade to the Nets. "Like I said, I have not had any conversations with anybody," Howard said. "If my agent has, or anybody that Im associated with has, you would have to talk to them about it." King denied the report about the meeting in a statement. Martins, likewise denied the Magic had file

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes