Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I expected the material is great - Country Music ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I expected the material is great

Started by jojo, 2014/11/24 03:17AM
Latest post: 2014/11/24 03:17AM, Views: 226, Posts: 1
I expected the material is great
#1   2014/11/24 03:17AM
jojo
off my face enough to keep some air moving and make them resistant to fogging (especially when I use vented lenses), but at the same time I don't get much in my eyes. I tried a parajumpers long bear pair of Split-Jackets with vented lenses, and they will fog in cooler weather. The Radar Paths are perfect for the shape of my head/face.The optics are great and they feature interchangeable lenses. I find that when the parajumpers damen weather cools off, the unvented lenses I prefer tend to fog up when I stop. So I switch to vented lenses, and they almost never fog, even when it's in the 30F range and I stop Parajumpers Parka Outlet after riding hard.They are pricey, but you get what you pay for. I tried different glasses from three different brands before I settled on these Oakley Radar Paths. In cycling, it's not unwise to spend money on your contact points (bars, pedals/shoes, saddle/bibs) AND on your eyewear. These glasses are great.
Real Oakleys. Keeps the wind out of my Parajumpers Jacken eyes even at high speed on my Harley. Will be great when I get my prescription added. These sunglasses are great. They seem to be for a smaller head though. I love the quality, the fit and the color of these sunglasses. I would buy these again. This is a lovely set of sunglasses that my 13 yr old purchased for to use for is triathlons and cycling. He loves it.. probably will suits teen/kids more that adults. Or a smaller face.
Spoke with an Amazon rep previous to purchase. Was told they would absolutely come with a COA. R Parajumpers eceived the glasses and not only did they not have the promised COA, the glasses didn't have the "Made in the USA" stamp located on the inside of the bow as was in the ones pictured on the site. The glasses looked nice, but I sincerely question the authenticity. For the price paid, I must insist on real Oakley's.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes