Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ou; you said "I love you", - Country Music Talk Fo...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ou; you said "I love you",

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/24 01:08AM
Latest post: 2014/11/24 01:08AM, Views: 232, Posts: 1
ou; you said "I love you",
#1   2014/11/24 01:08AM
vdsjhui520
I imagined me together with your feelings are unbreakable, before this Yes, it is actually vulnerable, on one occasion me your feelings came crashing down in crumbling, raised a layer of dust, ok, i'll sinking skill to instantly cast nike zoom kobe a red heart for the layer of gray, also lost the main cause of the beating, and lastly it truly is with my chest cents around the lifeless struggling to prove their existence through . I usually stands while in the autumn wind howling, find your breath, you can actually smell a common regret, I think I did forgotten you peer, forget about the smell is owned by you, along with the memories more for you miss, perhaps all this is our fate, so the two have no acquaintances, from encounter to your friend, acquaintance after which you can, finally might become friends, might become lovers, and things are in heaven now, a couple communicate owing to fate, also, since fate has done and other than this, become the most familiar adidas springblade stranger Red. When many years later, I recognize your way of life without my shadow, a good nothing like this humble alive, maybe then you definitely only remember many years ago it has a male silently accompany your side, Also, i want upbeat and space closest to that you protect you, accompany you,, disperse your vitality anxiety and grief, should i really would be content. When individuals around too familiar personally, but would not it our deepest secret full talk, but to discover a person you will know nothing about, he or she is and then you rub shoulders while thousands which in fact probably the most new balance 574 important stranger. Perhaps this is basically the fate allow me to to you, hear your heart soothe nervousness, so you can share your various unpleasant, there's a saying says "Some people come in your life is to explain to you something then ventured into leave. "I'm afraid I'll teach you not think much, merely like you to cultivate up early, can face life alone, and that is a few things i will only teach you. Will have considered that i'd be separated per year later, from basically two worlds, I didn't think this day tummy flatness, although early, come so suddenly, for no nike free run reason, you merely leave, never looking away, in doing my world leaves a back, well then, i'll nostalgia, yet this so i could not accept, simply cannot accept, and now you will my best mate, and so i became your most familiar stranger. You said as part of your world I'm your only, nevertheless now learned that in doing my world you might be my only; you've said you do not leave me, really don't abandon me, nevertheless i now realize that this really I can't add, not abandon you; you said "I love you", however truth is, "I love you"; you said you accompany me straight back to where I desired to travel, the good news is this sentence only a joke; gucci shoes you said with your heart, I can usually have a form of yours the best place, but the solution is that you've a joint of my heart will certainly belong to the finest places;

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes