Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

The federal government has no plans - Country Musi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

The federal government has no plans

Started by bbjersey, 2014/11/20 01:29AM
Latest post: 2014/11/20 01:29AM, Views: 253, Posts: 1
The federal government has no plans
#1   2014/11/20 01:29AM
bbjersey
Feds have no Wholesale NFL Jerseys China plans to stop immigrant drop

in Texas were making their way to southern Arizona, and the first shipment was cheap nfl jerseys expected to arrive Friday.

Wilder said he participated in a call with federal agencies including DHS, HHS, ICE, Border Patrol and FEMA about the transportation of immigrants into Arizona from the Rio Grande Valley in Texas.

"The federal government has no plans to terminate this operation any time in the immediate future," Wilder said.

"The governor is troubled about this new information today," Wilder said. "It is absolutely unconscionable this is continuing."

Brewer released a statement late Friday addressing the situation:

"I am disturbed and outraged that President Obama administration continues to implement this dangerous and inhumane policy, meanwhile neglecting to answer crucial questions our citizens demand and deserve. What I learned from federal officials today only raises more questions about this operation, and the few answers I did receive have only heightened my concerns. Citizens demand and so should the media the reason for this massive influx of illegal crossings and the cost to taxpayers for having to deal with the crisis created by the President.

"Not only does the federal government have no plan to stop this disgraceful policy, it also has no plan to deal with the endless waves of illegal aliens once they are released here. If the Obama administration put half the effort into securing our border as it has invested to institute this operation, our state and nation would not be facing this situation. This is a crisis of the federal government creation, and the fact that the border remains unsecure now apparently intentionally while this operation continues full steam ahead is deplorable.

"I have reached out to Federal Homeland Security Director Jeh Johnson for answers. Meanwhile, I reiterate my call on President Obama to secure our southern border and terminate this NFL Jerseys China operation immediately."

As many as 400 people were flown into Arizona on one weekend in May. They were told to report to an ICE office within 15 cheap jerseys days. by crossing the border with Mexico.

UPDATEFeds have no plans to stop immigrant drop offs in PhoenixMore>>

Sidebar: Immigration overloadUpdated: Wednesday, June 18 2014 7:15 PM EDT2014 06 18 23:15:25 GMT

IMMIGRATION OVERLOAD READ: Honduras Consul to Arizona helping immigrants who cross into US READ: Volunteers: Central America violence leads to influx of migrants in Phoenix READ: Volunteers offerMore >

IMMIGRATION OVERLOAD READ: Honduras Consul to Arizona helping immigrants who cross into US READ: Volunteers: Central America violence leads to influx of migrants in Phoenix READ: Volunteers offerMore >

CBS 5 History Wallace LadmoCBS 5 History Wallace Ladmo

Durham mom says she didn't try to give away kids on CraigslistDurham mom says she didn't try to give away kids on CraigslistUpdated: Wednesday, July 23 2014 12:48 AM EDT2014 07 23 04:48:05 GMT

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes