Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

pt, so you will no longer - Country Music Talk For...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

pt, so you will no longer

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/19 09:44PM
Latest post: 2014/11/19 09:44PM, Views: 236, Posts: 1
pt, so you will no longer
#1   2014/11/19 09:44PM
vdsjhui520
I think me and your feelings are unbreakable, before this I know it is actually vulnerable, on one occasion me and your feelings came crashing down in crumbling, raised a layer of dust, i want to sinking skill to instantly cast nike zoom kobe a bright red heart using a layer of gray, also lost the reason behind the beating, and in the end it is within my chest cents around the lifeless unable to prove their existence through . Which i stands through the autumn wind howling, find your breath, it is easy to smell the one regret, I believe I had created forgotten you appear, overlook the smell is owned by you, also, the memories more used only for you miss, perhaps all of this is our fate, so your two don't have any acquaintances, from encounter towards friend, acquaintance and afterwards, finally might become friends, might become lovers, but all things are in heaven now, 2 different people meet up thanks to fate, because fate did and besides this, end up being the most familiar adidas springblade stranger Red. When decades later, I am certain your daily routine without my shadow, then you'll different from this humble alive, maybe then you really only remember several years ago there would be men silently accompany your side, I also want cheerful and content woman and space closest to that you protect you, accompany you,, disperse your vitality anxiety and grief, should therefore i will likely be content. When we around too familiar for me personally, but probably wouldn't it our deepest secret full talk, but to buy a person you're certain nothing about, this person is therefore you rub shoulders while thousands which in fact had the single most new balance 574 important stranger. Perhaps it's the fate permit me to into your life, listen to your heart soothe negative feelings, that you should share your various unpleasant, there's a saying says "Some people can be purchased in your health is to show you something then looked to leave. "I'm afraid I'll instruct you on not believe that much, but only i would love you to develop up early, can even face life alone, which is some tips i is only able to offer some help. Would have thought that we be separated per annum later, from dealing with two worlds, I failed to think this day stomach early, come so suddenly, with no nike free run reason, simply leave, never looking away, inside world has left a back, allowed me to nostalgia, however so we could not accept, is unable to accept, so you will no longer be my pal, and so i became your most familiar stranger. You said as part of your world I'm just one, however i now learned that with my world you happen to be my only; you've got said you simply won't leave me, do not abandon me, but I now be aware that this really is I won't give you, not abandon you; you said "I love you", though the facts are, "I love you"; you said you accompany me back up in where I really wanted to be, the difference is this sentence only a click joke; gucci shoes you said on your own heart, Let me want a bit of yours the absolute right place, yet the story goes that you've got a little bit of me will often participate in the greatest places;

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes