Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

of your messages. "" I'm sorry, Jun Wang, - Countr...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

of your messages. "" I'm sorry, Jun Wang,

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/18 09:54PM
Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:54PM, Views: 222, Posts: 1
of your messages. "" I'm sorry, Jun Wang,
#1   2014/11/18 09:54PM
vdsjhui520
I decided to leave you, for a way of life. However, after a short period of time , loneliness, emptiness, loneliness, in short, all the bad things you wrap me. Yun off his apron, paused. "at first I think it would be a good hold on. Like quit addiction, as long as his mind, will forget those who have. But I increasingly find that those things in the past, as if taken root in my mind was like, do not forget. "A gust of wind blowing, candle flame shaken up, we are almost at the same time to stand up and put his arm blocking the wind, forehead tightly affixed together. Yun turned his head to shut the window the moment, a few drops of hot tears, hit me face, my tears began to spread. "Yun, you can not forget the past, forget me not thought about it? "" Thought, I'll send you all my photos, birthday gifts, poetry, music boxes, etc., all put into a large wooden box, and vowed one day to dig a hole, bury it up. However, whenever the dead of night, looking at the window of the white moon, I wanted you. Saw someone wearing a light-colored clothes, I think you gray windbreaker. Do you have children ran from me holding a windmill, I want you to give me the New Year with your family doing windmills. Whatever saw, I will miss you. As soon as you want, all I insist on the collapse, crushing defeat. I am now thinking, only the word 'like you', so I forgot you, I can not, it can not do. "I finally could not help the tears, let it roll down his face. Yun came, lifted my face," Wang Jun, do not move, let me look at you, this year I really miss you, think quickly died ...... "Yun could not continue, choked up." Jun Wang, days without me, you thought me? Getting it, if like me? "" In fact, that and after you fight, I immediately regret it, I want to immediately go back and find you, but I was afraid you were rejected. So, I decided to punish myself. Apart from work, I do not let myself reading, writing. No shave, no haircut, one meal a day. I let myself become a wandering beggar. Maybe so, I'll feel better. I think you want to be almost crazy, every day when you want, I'll fold paper cranes, folded one, write your name. Kept off, kept writing until sleep. I have countless number of folded paper cranes, and they filled my entire room. But why so many fly paper cranes did not bring any of your messages. "" I'm sorry, Jun Wang, quarrel thing I did wrong. I'm sorry, I should not have two little news is not for you, I'm sorry ...... "Yun helped me wiping tears with the face of the stickers affixed to kiss my forehead, then moved to put my head holding her chest I'm like a wounded and wronged child,

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes