Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I am second in the giant slalom standings. To me, ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I am second in the giant slalom standings. To me,

Started by wff0605, 2014/11/18 12:50AM
Latest post: 2014/11/18 12:50AM, Views: 234, Posts: 1
I am second in the giant slalom standings. To me,
#1   2014/11/18 12:50AM
wff0605
GLENDALE, Ariz. Cheap Football Jerseys . - Former first-round draft pick Gilbert Brule has signed a one-year, two-way contract with the Phoenix Coyotes. The announcement by the team Saturday came five days after Mettalurg Magnitogorsk of the Russia-based Kontinental Hockey League said it had reached a preliminary agreement with the 26-year-old forward for the remainder of this season. Brule reportedly still must clear waivers before being re-assigned to the Portland Pirates, the Coyotes AHL affiliate. Brule has played in eight games for the Pirates this season with six goals and two assists. Brule has played in 296 regular season NHL games in parts of seven seasons with Columbus, Edmonton and Phoenix. He was selected by Columbus in the 2005 entry draft as the sixth overall pick. . Viewers in the Habs region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens beginning at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. The game can also be heard live on TSN Radio 990 and TSN.ca/Montreal. Ironically, Ribeiro is playing his sixth season in Dallas but has not appeared in Montreal either due to scheduling or injuries. [url=http://www.shopnflonline.net/Black-Friday-San-Francisco-49ers-Blaine-Gabber... Gabbert Cyber Monday Jersey . Seabrook said that he did not want to go inside to a quiet room to be assessed, but that his trainers forced him to follow the NHLs new mandate. The protocol was not initiated after the first hit by Torres, even though Seabrook stayed down on the ice for a few seconds. The NHL believes the case was handled appropriately since Seabrook showed no visible disorientation at the time and had no trouble getting to his feet after the Torres hit. . Sinclair may not be cleared to play Thursday against France, a match the Canadians cant afford to lose if theyre to advance at the FIFA Womens World Cup -- and theres little the 28-year-old can do about it except hope. [url=http://www.shopnflonline.net/Black-Friday-New-England-Patriots-Jerod-Mayo-J... Mayo Black Friday Jersey . Columbus lost its opener at D.C. United, 3-1, but Hesmer has been flawless in the last three weeks to lead the Crew (1-1-2) to two draws and a win. Dan Kennedy posted his first shutout of the season for Chivas (0-2-2), which is winless through four matches under new coach Robin Fraser.OFTERSCHWANG, Germany -- Olympic champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany won her second straight World Cup giant slalom on Saturday, while overall leader Lindsey Vonn of the United States had a blazing final run to finish second and is chasing another milestone in her career -- a points record for the season. Rebensburgs back-to-back wins in two days put her in a good position to retain her giant slalom title. "I did well on the top of the course in the second run but I made a couple of mistakes at the bottom. It doesnt matter, the main thing is Ive won two races," Rebensburg said after her sixth career win and third this season. Vonn was sixth after the first run but produced the fastest second heat to finish 0.26 seconds behind the German. "This is only my third career giant slalom podium. Im really proud of the way I skied the second run," Vonn said. Tina Maze of Slovenia finished third and now trails Vonn in the overall by 494 points. A win is worth 100 points and there are seven races left. Vonn trailed Rebensburg 1.68 seconds after the first run in sunny, mild weather and a softening course. "I had problems on the first run, I hit my goggles on a gate and could not see and struggled just to make it to the bottom," Vonn said. But the American came back to post her best giant slalom result this season after winning the opening race in October in Soelden, Austria. The second run was set by U.S. coach Roland Pfeifer and was about 10 seconds shorter than the first heat. "I went for the most direct line possible and risked a lot and was able to make up a lot of time," Vonn said. "I was thinnking I could maybe get the win, but (Rebensburg) was just too strong today. [url=http://www.shopnflonline.net/Black-Friday-Houston-Texans-Shane-Lechler-Jers... Lechler Cyber Monday Jersey[/url]. " Marie-Michele of Lac-Etchemin, Que., finished 14th Vonn moved up to second in the giant slalom standings behind Rebensburg. With two races left, Rebensburg has 490 points and Vonn 355. Tessa Worley of France, who held a 20-point lead going into the weekend, failed to qualify for the second heat and is now third at 346. Vonn is already assured of winning the downhill and super-combi titles but said Rebensburg will likely take the giant slalom crown for the second consecutive year. "Viktoria has been skiing amazing giant slalom this season," Vonn said. "She is one of the best with regards to feel of snow and finding the fall line. She can drift, ark and can do anything she wants with her skis." Overall, Vonn is closing in on her record number of points in a season. She now has 1,708 and needs 80 more to tie her 2009 season total of 1,788. She won three straight overall titles until Hoefl-Riesch snapped her streak last year. "I have been thinking about the 2,000 point mark since about the St. Moritz races (in January)," Vonn said. "I am not focusing too much on it, but it is definitely at the back of my mind. This year the tech races have been going well and now I am second in the giant slalom standings. To me, that is a huge accomplishment." Anna Fenninger of Austria, who was second after the first run, dropped to fourth. Several top racers failed to finish on the mushy course, including Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany, Julia Mancuso of the United States and Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes