Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ing with a tree a bar, until som - Country Music T...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ing with a tree a bar, until som

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/16 12:00AM
Latest post: 2014/11/16 12:00AM, Views: 318, Posts: 1
ing with a tree a bar, until som
#1   2014/11/16 12:00AM
vdsjhui520
do not shock, don't sweetness, you should not vows, just gently selected my sadness, at the chest to dialogue considering the true concise explanation of comfort, the sweet melt in doing my heart, the secular show, a grin, a style back, one hand nike zoom kobe grips, a song, a phrase whisper. Does not require long-term care, no margin shall be continued with Sansei stone, no oath Zaozao spend, provided I cry when handed a paper towel; on the cold winter is pregnant I handed him a hot oatmeal; I smile, checked out me having a warm, nothing more. If autumn while it is raining, Would you offer me just a little umbrella? You support tall body, well, i searched and can daydream look. Autumn cold, I walked through green walls and red tile, look quaint charm, due to the rain, just as if Jiangnan Green River, inside alley, some time and space, I are wearing braids girl, propped one small purple umbrella, wearing a white dress, suit shoes marching ground spray. Ah, I want lilac girl, adidas springblade using a trace of sadness in Chouyuan; beautiful combined with little hazy; naughty revealing tenderness of innocence. You inside alley in the final analysis, putting on starched black suit, wearing a white scarf round his neck, wearing a spammy, thick eyebrows, soulful came out in my experience ...... autumn's cold then i shuddered, Back in reality, I explored depending on your arms, taking a look at you loving smile, find your distance from me, just an umbrella height, a lot of the higher, i'll always found back to you. If during the warm autumn, please provide me with a smile On reflection? Storm, the night sky a new balance 574 blue, blue was transparent, blue was warm, blue was lovely. White clouds of floating, slowly moving while using wind. Sunshine is the naughty shadow, sometimes hiding in the clouds, and so i hastily hope; sometimes stuck half a brain, so I feel a touch of warmth; sometimes expose your lovely face, i can inspiring. Sunny, warm, slightly bright during my eyes, stretched out his hands, as well as the sun starts to between five fingers nike free run pouring my hair, your eyes, skin pores, this is your warm human heart In hindsight, smiled at me said: you are usually my sunshine forever. So real, so warm, so comfortable, so will not help but love the smile ...... if leafy autumn wind, an opportunity to inject fresh blood in everyday life? Campus, the rows of evergreen banyan tree, the same as straight in the form of rough round physique, wanton branches stretching towards sky everywhere, thick green leaves, roots hanging with a tree a bar, until sometime, they grow to and incapacitated, will grow new banyan come. A section of thick roots, and gucci shoes some grow into the depths of the deep mud, as well as include the soil, long roots will firmly grasp the soil, nighttime and daytime will not move.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes