Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

my sleeve, knowning that gurgle of tears, condense...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

my sleeve, knowning that gurgle of tears, condensed into pale spend, hangi

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/15 12:28AM
Latest post: 2014/11/15 12:28AM, Views: 289, Posts: 1
my sleeve, knowning that gurgle of tears, condensed into pale spend, h...
#1   2014/11/15 12:28AM
vdsjhui520
Just right after i picture you, every single night after every, the very center will tremble, check out tears would flow. Juanjuan frost this month there, oblique branches fell silent, poured inside a meandering river. Volume to westerly, blowing my cold hands, and hidden behind the forest. Xikou in this lonely, desolate Longtou in the, after the peach shore, Yanyulou, Possible not find time to hitch hands when using the tour. Lonely when alone with Q-Park's White Gull, my sky is ever to remain? But somehow, it always sad to fly away. If you should really do not, so why do Which i recall you, quietly from behind me, covered my eyes, kiss your innocence India, branded in this little forehead? I can't forget how, if we embrace, your sweet smile and charming two eyebrows shy. And tonight, I'm able to only focus on a pillow depending on the cold floor, flick harp, and eastward, v sadness. Wind shoot small screens, windows ringing sound as old. Staring at the brightly blooming intersection, I are unable to remember what number of lonely Spring has arrived. Raised his head, on the lookout for that particular day hanging Compass. On may gloomy sky, nothing. Whenever the evening drown me, asked the solitary phase Baiou fly, my sky you stay? Why I sincerely pay, it's not obtained? Meet new friends a warm embrace, embracing me into the old, is not an excessive amount must? Should you being a meteor, brightly across my sky, but only for a second to perform to sleep in, you will need to would disappear at the end of the universe? However, you know, usually brief beautiful gentle, my heart and soul are abducted. From that moment, I knew my love, has become spilled. Currently relock the cold fog, thick cream could be the age old midwinter. I additionally wouldn't know why, I will leave the station into your mouth, journeying to have to wait. Any snow in my little face, break in my sleeve, knowning that gurgle of tears, condensed into pale spend, hanging through the corner. Nevertheless, it is also not cover my eyes excited about. Whenever heartache hit, start sad eismowe ask, my sky you stay? Are Ganai which are determined to covered with wounds? Whether later be able to cherish, love should problems on flee? After know know and love would not remember? The space you would told me our love possibly there is sometime soon? Every night, We'd dream that flashing Compass. Perhaps celebrate me love War to fret, engrave within the eyes, engraved during the hearts, printed on his brow. Smoke water sunset, brow added a completely new worry. Toru sparse sudden wind fence, but the yellow chrysanthemum climate. Far Vision time-dependent threshold, heartbeat, more will inexplicably uncomfortable. At the moment, you have to roll-up another hands?

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes