Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

e years but I think being teammates now will be e ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

e years but I think being teammates now will be e

Started by wff0605, 2014/11/14 10:19PM
Latest post: 2014/11/14 10:19PM, Views: 272, Posts: 1
e years but I think being teammates now will be e
#1   2014/11/14 10:19PM
wff0605
RENNES, France -- Marseille ended a five-match losing streak in all competitions by drawing 1-1 with Rennes in the French league on Saturday. . Rennes striker Nelson Oliveira pounced on a miscued clearance from Marseille fullback Jeremy Morel to fire home a powerful strike from the edge of the box in the ninth minute for his seventh goal this season. But Marseille forward Jordan Ayew levelled by converting a low cross from Kassim Abdallah in the 16th. Marseille provisionally climbed to fifth place, five points behind third-place Lille. Later Saturday, its: Ajaccio vs. Valenciennes; Evian vs. Toulouse; Lyon vs. Guingamp; Reims vs. Bastia; and Sochaux vs. Saint-Etienne. On Sunday, second-place Monaco visits Lille, Montpellier hosts Nantes and Nice faces Bordeaux. Paris Saint-Germain consolidated its lead atop the league by routing Lorient 4-0 on Friday. [url=http://www.wholesalenfljerseyfreeshipping.net/nike-nfl-jerseys_detroit-lion... Detroit Lions Jerseys . Robin van Persie put United ahead in the 26th minute, pouncing on a rebound after Wayne Rooney had a shot blocked. But Southampton, one of the surprises of the league this season, troubled United throughout and claimed a deserved point when Lovren bundled in a corner from James Ward-Prowse in the 89th. jerseys from china . -- Even though half the field had yet to play on Thursday, the first round of the 2013 RBC Canadian Open was largely decided by noon. http://www.wholesalejerseysdeals.com/... . Afflalo, a restricted free agent, signed a five-year deal with the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday and will start practising with the club Wednesday. [url=http://www.cheapjerseysmart.us/Nba-Jerseys_Detroit-Pistons-Jersey/]Cheap Detroit Pistons Jerseys . A trip to the Santiago Bernabeu looked to have consigned City to the harshest of starts to the continents premier club competition but the English champions will be relishing the chance to pile more misery on Madrid. The Spanish giants have dropped eight points from a possible 12 in the defence of their La Liga title, leaving the team in the unusual position of mid-table and prompting heavy criticism from coach Jose Mourinho about the players lack of commitment and spirit. discount wholesale nfl jerseys . But the heptathlete plans to move out of her Calgary home while shes competing. Zelinka wants to avoid distractions and concentrate on her seven events over two days.TSN and Bell Media Radio announced on Thursday that highly-respected ESPN hockey journalist Pierre LeBrun will join the networks as a Hockey Insider. LeBrun will continue to work for ESPN writing his influential hockey blog on ESPN.com. In his new role at TSN, LeBrun will work closely with TSNs team of Hockey Insiders and analysts breaking news and delivering in-depth analysis on TSNs slate of hockey programs and specials. Fans can expect to see LeBrun regularly on NHL ON TSN, SportsCentre, Thats Hockey, and Thats Hockey 2Nite as well as a contributor to TSNs extensive TRADECENTRE, FREE AGENT FRENZY and NHL ENTRY DRAFT coverage. LeBrun will also be a regular contributor on Bell Medias sports radio outlets TSN RADIO 1050, The Team 1040 in Vancouver and THE TEAM 990 in Montreal. "Our all-star team of hockey commentators just got even better. Having Pierre join Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger allows us to give fans more of the inside hockey information they crave," said Mark Milliere, Senior Vice-President of Production, TSN. "As we continue to expand our hockey coverage across multiple platforrms its a major advantage that we can work with our partners at ESPN to secure someone of Pierres stature. [url=http://www.cheapauthenticjerseyschina.net/nhl-jerseys-china_dallas-stars-je... Dallas Stars Jerseys[/url]. " LeBrun will join McKenzie, Dreger and host James Duthie on Insider Trading – a new NHL on TSN segment that provides the inside word on everything happening in the hockey world. Among the most connected journalists in hockey, LeBrun has covered the NHLs biggest stories and events for close to 20 years. Prior to joining ESPN, LeBrun was a national hockey reporter for the Canadian Press. In 2005, LeBrun was the recipient of Sport Media Canadas Outstanding Sports Writing Award for his coverage of the 2004-05 NHL Lockout. He has also been a contributor to Hockey Night in Canada. Ive enjoyed the competition with Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger over the years but I think being teammates now will be even more rewarding, said LeBrun. I have tremendous respect for Bob, Darren, James and the entire TSN hockey staff and could not be happier at the opportunity that presents itself. Along with my work at ESPN.com, I think TSN and Bell Media Radio are great fits. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes