Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

be his 59th appearance of the - Country Music Talk...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

be his 59th appearance of the

Started by wff0605, 2014/11/13 10:06PM
Latest post: 2014/11/13 10:06PM, Views: 889, Posts: 1
be his 59th appearance of the
#1   2014/11/13 10:06PM
wff0605
MONTREAL -- Marco Di Vaio can finally put his full focus on the Montreal Impact. cheap nfl jerseys . The Italian Football Federation announced early Friday morning that Di Vaio had been acquitted on all charges against him in a match-fixing case in his native Italy. The Impact striker had been accused of not disclosing information about the fraud attempt that occurred during a Serie A match between Bologna and Bari in May 2011, when he was captain of Bologna F.C. "Im really happy this is all over with," a visibly relieved Di Vaio said following practice on Friday. "Its been tough on me, my family and everyone close to me for the last two months." With the mental toll the investigation had taken on Di Vaio, the verdict couldnt come soon enough. "I set my alarm for 3:00 a.m. because I knew the news would be coming around 9:30 a.m. in Italy. I went on the computer and my wife and I waited for the news," he said. Di Vaio went to Rome last week to appear before a disciplinary committe of Italys soccer federation investigating the scandal. The 36-year-old had repeatedly said he wasnt involved, but he returned to Canada with some doubt as to what his future held. "I spent two days there talking with the jury. I understood it wasnt an easy decision for everyone -- for me, all the players questioned there, the club," Di Vaio said. "Theres not a lot of leeway when defending yourself because you only have five days to prepare your case." It was a sense of relief for the Impact organization as well. The club is in the midst of a playoff push in its first MLS season and can now count on having its designated player in the fold down the stretch. "You could see when he came in this morning that the weight of the world is off his shoulders," said head coach Jesse Marsch. "Hes handled it really well within our group and committing himself here. Its a weight off his and all of our shoulders. Were very pleased with the result." Di Vaio will be available for the Impacts next game against the Revolution on Sunday, in Foxborough, Mass. . "I dont look at them as the Big Three. I look at them as the Championship Four," the Philadelphia coach said. [url=http://www.bestellensneakersnl.nl/adidas-zx-700.html]Adidas Zx 700 Dames Sale . Albert, Alta., has an easy time of it Sunday at the world senior curling championship. htt... .J. -- New York Jets tight end Dustin Keller and wide receiver Chaz Schilens did not travel with the team and will not play in the season finale Sunday at Buffalo because of injuries. [url=http://www.chinawholesalejersey.us.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys . ITS GREAT TO BE BACK Alexander Ovechin scored again last night, because thats what he does now, finding the net in 10 of the last 12 games. As hes now tied with Tampa Bays Steven Stamkos for the leagues goal-scoring lead, Ovechkin is considered "back". Wholesale nfl Jerseys . The Thunder acquired guards Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb, two first-round picks and a second-round pick in the surprising deal. Oklahoma City also sent centre Cole Aldrich and forwards Daequan Cook and Lazar Hayward to Houston.The Winnipeg Jets(32-28-8) look to bounce back from a 3-2 loss in Vancouver last night against the Calgary Flames (30-25-12) at the Scotiabank Saddledome. TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 4pm ct. Rick Ralph hosts the official Jets pregame show at 6pm ct. Shane Hnidy joins me inside the broadcast booth for the play-by-play at 8pm ct. Ondrej Pavelec is expected to start his fifth consecutive game in goal for the Jets after stopping 42 shots from the Canucks last night. Blake Wheeler is on a three-game goal scoring streak and has four points (three goals and one assist) in his last three games. Projected Jets Lines: Ladd-Little-WheelerKane-Burmistrov-WellwoodGlass-Slater-ThorburnStapleton-Antrop... Byfuglien-EnstromJones-StuartHainsey-Clitsome Curtis Glencross leads Calgary offensivelyy as he is on a five-game goal-scoring streak. [url=http://www.wholesalechinajerseysonline.net/Mlb-Jerseys_Houston-Astros-Jerse... Houston Astros Jerseys[/url]. Jarome Iginla has scored three goals in his last two games and has six points (four goals and two assists) in his last four games. Former Manitoba Moose Guilliame Desbiens will play his fourth game of the season for the Flames currently up from the AHLs Abbotsford Heat. 19-year old Sven Baertschi, recalled on emergency from the WHLs Portland Winterhawks, will make his NHL debut. Jay Bouwmeester will play his 574th consecutive game. He currently holds the NHLs ironman streak. Miikka Kiprusoff is expected to start in goal. Tonight will be his 59th appearance of the season. Projected Flames Lines Glencross - Jokinen - MossTanguay - Stajan - IginlaBeartschi - Nemisz - KostopoulosKolanos - Horak - Desbiens Giordano - HannanSmith - BouwmeesterBrodie - Sarich ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes