Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I expected the material is great - Country Music ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I expected the material is great

Started by jojo, 2014/11/13 03:57AM
Latest post: 2014/11/13 03:57AM, Views: 309, Posts: 1
I expected the material is great
#1   2014/11/13 03:57AM
jojo
whenever I want without having to worry about it wearing out. The only thing I don't like however is that my Parajumpers herren left insole came up just a little bit, but that happens to a lot of a sneakers I wear, since I actually USE them.
I love these shoes as they were a gift for my husba Parajumpers Jacken nd. They were nice and new and in original packaging. Only 4 starts because the box was dented up pretty badly and could tell it was that way prior to shipping because shipping box was perfectly shaped and not bent or chrushed at all. The shoebox was dusty too. Regardless the shoes were perfect do wasn't too concerned about the box.
This product is very comfortable and warm. The only thing that I didn't like was how the picture was deceiving. The picture shows maroon color sleeves and waist band, but wh Parajumpers en you receive it in the mail the sleeves and waist band are bright red!
I love my jacket. I purchased because I had just purchased some women jordans boot and they go together great! jacket keeps me pretty warm and is a good quality jackdet. I am pleased! this product cam earlier then stated so I was happy about that. The packaging was good as well.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes