Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I expected the material is great - Country Music ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I expected the material is great

Started by jojo, 2014/11/13 03:37AM
Latest post: 2014/11/13 03:37AM, Views: 237, Posts: 1
I expected the material is great
#1   2014/11/13 03:37AM
jojo
unheard of
These are just the best and most comfortable slides i have ever owned and i am in my mid forties I walked in them all day at dorney park/wildwater kingdom and it felt like i Parajumpers outlet was in heaven and i suffer from my knees so any long amount of time on my feet would cause my knees to swell and with these they did not on 2 , so far, very long days on my feet. iI highly recommend these to anyone and especially if you suffer from knee soreness or feet. Hope this helps. My husband is extremely Parajumpers deutschland particular about his sandals and he LOVES these! Very comfortable and good quality. I would purchase again!
Really good product. It is what I expected. I would recommend it to others. Good product. Good product. Good product. Air Jordon RCVR Slide-Black / Metallic Silver-Anthracite are great to wear it feel comfortable. I enjoyed to wear on my feet. I got them for my boyfriend and they fit him just how they should he loves them I will be buying more from you thank you I was disappointed because the box of the shoes was severely damaged. Other than that, no complaints. I love the shoes.
I like the look of it but it didn't come with the piece that ties the string which was fine with him. He wears size 12 Parajumpers but said it's kinda tight. shoes are very comfortable for one of the sports that I like light soft comfortable to play great basketball with my friends they fit perfect!!! my favorite shoes since i received them. Very snug but quiet alot of support. Thank you amazon for all the suggestions for our wedding. The shoes are great...Just what i wanted and love the fact that they are light...I will be buying more..

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes