Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

d sadness. You sent me that bo - Country Music Tal...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

d sadness. You sent me that bo

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/11/13 01:13AM
Latest post: 2014/11/13 01:13AM, Views: 266, Posts: 1
d sadness. You sent me that bo
#1   2014/11/13 01:13AM
vdsjhui520
Do you have some other person sustain the sleeves? I want to share to you personally, one individual, you'll want to drink some wine. Do not be just like me, drunk every single night before going to stop. So gaunt me, now more yellow than chrysanthemums, leaner than twigs. I can't appreciate how long drip tears may not stop the flow? Heartache where you want to be considered often is the end? I don't know our story, is able to continue? Our love, has the ability to scratch? I keep look ahead to way too long long period of time, but the truth is never originate from my sky. Only poor clouds, almost all the time, to stay with. Desolately Yuet Wah and as floor, crow perched poolside willow. Presently the wind blows, to sing a song, good will think worry away. However, you always occupy my heart and i want to emotions not easy to take. Watching years Jakunen flow with the fingertips, but created a deep divide inside forehead. Strands of black hair turned white hair, stumbled on keep in mind that i am in just minutes doll. In my drunken dark, due to will disappear with asking the White Gull, whether or not to see a end of heaven? If Crackdown, shared with her: All you could ever stayed at my sky, provided that We can remember, I seriously would have been sufficient. For love, irrespective of how many vicissitudes also experienced just how much should pay for it to cost, me still. Anyway, I still keep to my stubbornness. Because, produce, the most crucial places, piled heavy miss. I had spent a decade, it cannot become the slightest move, and, increasingly thick hair. Sometimes, Thought about cannot stand it, in support of from your strength of wine to disperse share of affection miss. But love has invaded my bone marrow, considering the passage of this time, he slowly occupied my overall body. So, I stubbornly feel that love will not be erased in the memory, the perfect way how you will use. Qiu Han, I simply until yesterday, was through a friend's phone, that you'd like to obtain married, I will be well away in distant cities. This decade, I still can not know any of your information. Today, people wish to hold hands together with you, so i was the strangers. It is my opinion he must be very good, you're okay? I am purchasing a full decade of real love, and from now on it is just like two oncoming trains, after an instantaneous miss, was carrying i and you, headed in a variety of directions. There's no doubt that I missed, maybe I can' longer recover the love of life, while Concerning devoted loads of reluctance and sadness. You sent me that book of poetry, still day after day on my own pillow, just have some shabby. But for the title page, you handsome inscription, or regarding the eye-catching:. "A long long time if the two conditions, a blessing inside for 24 hours." Whenever I opened the book, my head,

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes