Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

fell to 31-5-1, including 0-3 in title fights. Mon...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

fell to 31-5-1, including 0-3 in title fights. Montreal

Started by wff0605, 2014/10/20 08:21AM
Latest post: 2014/10/20 08:21AM, Views: 278, Posts: 1
fell to 31-5-1, including 0-3 in title fights. Montreal
#1   2014/10/20 08:21AM
wff0605
With just a week left in the regular season, a number of coaches are coaching for their jobs while some have probably already had their fate decided. cheap jerseys From China . Names like Leslie Frazier of the Minnesota Vikings, Jim Schwartz of the Detroit Lions, and of course Mike Shanahan of the Washington Redskins highlight TSN.cas NFL head coaching hot seat. Go to TSN.ca/NFL to see the full list of coaches on the hot seat and how they got there. Green Bay Packers Jersey . The three judges all scored the fight 115-112 in favour of the defending champion in his first fight in his hometown in 11 years after fighting mostly in Europe. Martinez has 53 victories in 55 fights. Kee... Allen Jersey . The 25-year-old Edgin joined the team before Friday nights game against the Braves. He was 3-2 with a 3.89 ERA and one save at Buffalo. http://www.cheapnfljerseyfromchina.... . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. [url=http://www.chargersproshop.us.com/]San Diego Chargers Jersey . -- Harrison Barnes will miss at least the first two games of the regular season for the Golden State Warriors with a left foot injury. Jame... Starks Jersey . Scott Cullen looks at the Devils OT win and the Kings taking a commanding lead over the Blues. KOVALCHUK IGNITES DEVILSAlexei Ponikarovsky picked a good time to score his first goal of the playoffs, netting the winner in overtime as the New Jersey Devils edged the Philadelphia Flyers 4-3, taking a 2-1 series lead.LAS VEGAS -- Beibut Shumenov retained his WBA and IBA light heavyweight titles by stopping Danny Santiago in the ninth round Friday night. Shumenov hurt Santiago with a quick combination that backed him into the ropes. Shumenov quickly took advantage landing a number of power shots that forced the referee to jump in and stop the fight 44 seconds into the round. "This wasnt like I expected, he specifically trained for my style." Shumenov said. "Danny was very durable and he can take a punch. I knew he was tough, but not that tough." Shumenov dominated the entire bout, landing power shots to the head and body at will. Shumenoovs effective jab and straight right lead were too much for the overmatched Santiago. Mike Neal Jersey. This was Shumenovs third consecutive title defence since becoming the fastest boxer to win a major title (10 fights). He improved his record to 12-1 with eight knockouts. Santiago fell to 31-5-1, including 0-3 in title fights. Montreals Jean Pascal, a former world champion, entered the ring after the bout to challenge Shumenov for his belt. "I want to fight you in Canada," Pascal said. "You fight in Canada, I am from Kazakhstan," Shumenov said. "Lets fight in Las Vegas where all the champions fight." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes