Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

nd apply it! He was very reticent, Ch - Country Mu...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

nd apply it! He was very reticent, Ch

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/10/19 09:26PM
Latest post: 2014/10/19 09:26PM, Views: 298, Posts: 1
nd apply it! He was very reticent, Ch
#1   2014/10/19 09:26PM
vdsjhui520
advised me that mom called and said she made breakfast business in Shanxi uncle suddenly hospitalized struggling with a brain haemorrhage, unexpected element of the morning, have an overabundance of than five p.m. still in the operating room couldn't turn out, Wenwen anxious going round in circles in doing my shop inside, consequently my mother over the phone. I've been comforted, Wenwen asserted good anyone in the morning where an accident, they've been sick, Jingan check out the hospital, saying rrt had been a brain haemorrhage surgery immediately. Only thirty-eight-year-old children 20 years old and others anxious ah, said the virus was sick, with their native place, while in front of rarely are acquaintances, they manage her very own aunt, my sister on the phone crying. A lot of devastating blow, this example is just too sad, as you're watching disease, what might you say? Said the money? Fame and fortune? Pursue? Sad? Vision? Suddenly, my heart sank, people's ideas are forever eventually changes. Excited at this time, passion Consider future, now give Wenwen a farce, specifically what the mood is finished, imagine? Together with health, life for which we choose? You will be possess a healthy body, as well as discuss the grand goal? Ideal life? Anything like me few months to your workplace above 18 hours on a daily basis, sleeping little and in most cases stay up at all times article writing, busy working day, so go, eat the body avoid it? Disease, the best serious warning life, suddenly understand a truth, indifferent, it is all totally nothingness matters in life, as long as we remain healthy everyday, you will notice Dad and mom my brothers, sister and many types of relatives are healthy and happy life with, this is certainly happiness. Funds too persistent pursuit of his ideal, calm, calm, simple, happy life's more like. Daughter's ears heard the phrases: "Mom, tend not to stay awake late, go into bed earlier, be sure to make my breakfast" press keyboard: wrote my 2011 wish: I'm hoping the full family's health, safe and happy. Bless our country stronger,Peace and prosperity, wealthy potent country. Perhaps, this really is a small woman should think and apply it! He was very reticent, Cherishing that include gold may be preaching about him! He always supported inception Guzuoshenchen, seemingly so cool! Be renowned quite a while, realise he isn't in listen to it cool, and I'll talk to him felt a flavor of loneliness and depression, does have buried 1000's of years! Everybody can avoid seeing him really shine. Blogs where he saw the written text, We arrived at know his things in writing, his words to possess been a thorn to poke Jin Zhao venom injury, relating to the lines, with deep sadness. Such as an a variety of poppies, driving time so arrogant brilliant, so beautiful, once the color faded, a desolate, leaving just a lonely, lonely left him alone! Normally felt like he was silent,

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes