Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ext, i thought, within the father don - Country Mu...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ext, i thought, within the father don

Started by vdsjhui520, 2014/10/19 09:26PM
Latest post: 2014/10/19 09:26PM, Views: 301, Posts: 1
ext, i thought, within the father don
#1   2014/10/19 09:26PM
vdsjhui520
waved their hands and say you It's something Could not. Spoke of the moment, our nation close the garage door. Father anxious, earnest tone with hope persons can accept rice and pushed hand to move that road soon shut the actual, nevertheless door remains "bang" shut, leaving a bewildered father and dazed We are. That moment, tears within my eyes spin, not since photographs are not forthcoming, but due to his father to his daughter have been insulted and wronged others. I don't want dad to find me cry, fighting back tears, pulled still foolishly stood father. "Dad, I would not find a job, I go to be effective." "No, I do believe after this you Xiao Shushu in this way." So, his father carrying rice to another he thinks is capable of to a friend's house. Reassuring your family but not just accept the meters, additionally it is stay we ate lunch, expressly things work, that person is no clear answer, just say, you observe there isn't any chance. Later, for a long time, the dad to carry out my home based again plums, rooster, etc. sent multiple people, but just didn't nowhere located, I feel more old father of. Eventually, his father on the town hospital check-ups out of the doctor learned that County Personnel to recruit civil servants, dial legs started for home run several kilometers away. "Laotao, the family unit was hurt? Have not checked it?" My doctor may not finish, his father has moved missing. Tomorrow, We were the dam drying corn, a long way away to find out his father galloping toward home. Moment, his face flushed, sweating profusely facing me, breathlessly laughed and said to rush to join up to, finished to the breath located the surface. On that occasion, his father thanks to heat stroke really sick for a vacation. With just a effort, I finally admitted with the civil service, with the want you to the mountain township government. Years later, I was transferred to the county work and marry and get children, parents also came to the county originating from a rural home life along with his sister, his father often engrossed in a grin on his face, his legs, often relaxing in my sister's son naughty . Within her extra time, Industry experts purchased, to this point the mountain, you in order to operate here we are at the breath. "At that time couldn't think a whole lot, a particular example is get a job as quickly as possible, for anxiety about missing the chance to enlist, ah," his father said quietly. Next, i thought, within the father don't have the information Personnel recruitment of civil servants, perhaps, now I get a south migrant workers a user. Begotten era, taste the bitterness of suffering in daily life, we will have to face the facts, experience it, without having to escape it, it is far from as bad once you think. Life, gains and losses, you can get sad pregnant, pondering yesteryear, cherish this, keep the future, I quite like solitude, loneliness is mostly a center environment, In my opinion are pleased ignited while in the article.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes