Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

g some very good teams is weve played -- whethe - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

g some very good teams is weve played -- whethe

Started by wff0605, 2014/10/17 12:31AM
Latest post: 2014/10/17 12:31AM, Views: 212, Posts: 1
g some very good teams is weve played -- whethe
#1   2014/10/17 12:31AM
wff0605
Scott Dickens failed to advance to his first Olympic final on Saturday evening, finishing 16th in the 100-metre breaststroke semi-final heats. nfl jerseys china . Dickens, of Ancaster, Ont., set a Canadian record of 59.85 earlier in the day, becoming the first Canadian to swim a sub-minute time in the event. Saturday evening, however, he was visibly upset after he proved unable to match his earlier feat. Dickens finished his race in 1:00.16. South Africas Cameron van der Burgh finished first in 58.83, while Fabio Scozzoli of Italy was second in 59.44. Kosuke Kitajima, Japans two-time reigning Olympic champion in the event, posted the sixth-fastest time of the evening to qualify for the final. After Phelps finished fourth in the mens 400m individual medley earlier in the evening, Kitajima now stands to become the first male swimmer to win the same Olympic event at three-straight Games. The following swimmers qualified for Sundays final: Cameron van der Burgh, RSA (58.83)Fabio Scozzoli, ITA (59.44)Brenton Rickard, AUS (59.50)Christian Sprenger, AUS (59.61)Giedrius Titenis, LTU (59.66)Kosuke Kitajima, JPN (59.69)Daniel Gyurta, HUN (59.74)Brendan Hansen, USA (59.78) wholesale nfl jerseys . Major League Baseball medical director Dr. Gary Green presented ideas to executives, physicians and trainers at the winter meetings this week. Among the prototypes being studied is headgear made of Kevlar, the high-impact material used by the military and law enforcement and NFL players for body armour. wholesale jerseys . Coming off an embarrassing 5-0 loss to the Boston Bruins on Friday night the Senators made the most of the rematch as they defeated the Bruins 4-3 at the Canadian Tire Centre. http://www.overalljersey.com/ .Y. -- Retired NFL safety Coy Wire says he was part of a small group of Buffalo Bills players who pooled money on a weekly basis and rewarded themselves for hurting opponents during his rookie season in 2002. cheap jerseys from china . You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 2:55pm et/11:55am pt. United and rival Manchester City are tied atop the table with 70 points. After todays match, both clubs have eight games remaining in the season. wholesale nfl jerseys . -- Even though half the field had yet to play on Thursday, the first round of the 2013 RBC Canadian Open was largely decided by noon.BEREA, Ohio -- The Browns hit the seasons halfway point in an all-too-familiar funk. They have lost three straight games, sensational punt returner Travis Benjamin is done for the year with a knee injury, trade rumours about top wide receiver Josh Gordon persist and Cleveland appears headed toward another disappointing finish. Theres the usual doom. Just not as much gloom. "I feel like a lot of good things are happening," said linebacker Paul Kruger. Less than 24 hours after a 23-17 loss at Kansas City -- a game the Browns could have won if they had minimized their mistakes in the second half -- there were reasons for optimism in Cleveland. A strong performance by quarterback Jason Campbell, making his first start in 11 months, gave the Browns (3-5) a welcomed boost after starter Brian Hoyer sustained a season-ending knee injury on Oct. 3 and Brandon Weeden played so poorly in consecutive losses. Campbell shook off a sluggish start and finished 22 of 36 for 293 yards and two touchdowns against the Chiefs tough defence. Campbells outing was a much-needed shot in the arm, and coach Rob Chudzinski didnt waste any time in naming the nine-year veteran his starter for this weeks home game against Baltimore. "I thought Jason played very well," said Chudzinski, already on his third quarterback through eight weeks of his first season. "After looking at the tape, he was able to manage the game. He was able to escape and get out of some trouble and create some plays. He did a good job from a decision-making standpoint as far as protecting the football and he gave us a lift in that game, so were real pleased with how he played." Kruger said Campbell invigorated the Browns on both sides of the ball. "He did a great job," Kruger said. "He made plays and put us in a position to win." Campbells composure allowed the Browns offence, which didnt get its initial first down until the final four minutes of the second quarter, to turn things around in the second half. Cleveland was a play or two away from an upset, but couldnt finish the job. "The guys did a great job stepping up protecting for him," said wide receiver Davone Bess, who dropped three passes and fumbled away a critical punt. "Jason stood in the pocket and made some crucial, crucial throws. He had a really solid game. ... We just fell short." Bess blunder with 7:13 left in the fourth was Clevelands most costly miscue. After Benjaamin tore his anterior cruciate ligament, Bess took the speedsters spot returning punts. cheap jerseys. With Kansas City leading 20-17, Bess tried to catch a punt on the run, but took his eyes off the ball, coughed it up and Kansas City recovered. If Bess had held on, the Browns would have had the ball near midfield with a chance to tie the score or possibly take the lead. "I had it," said Bess, who also didnt handle a fourth-down pass from Campbell with 2:12 remaining. "When I got my eyes up to see where the defenders were, they were there and I must not have had it 100 per cent. Its just discipline. Those can be game-changing plays. It was just an opportunity I saw and I swung." Hell get another swing or two as Chudzinski plans to stick with Bess as Benjamins replacement. "I think that Davone is everything you could ask for in terms of a guy working and doing the things to be the very best he can," Chudzinski said. "Hes a pros pro in that way. I have faith in him that hell make the corrections." As the Browns begin focusing on the Ravens (3-4), theres still a chance Gordon wont be with them. The second-year wide receiver has been the subject of trade speculation for weeks and the Browns will listen to offers on Gordon up until Tuesdays 4 p.m. deadline. Theres a market for Gordon, who had five catches for 132 yards and a TD on Sunday. Hes arguably Clevelands best player, but hes also their most enigmatic as another failed drug test could lead to a minimum one-year league suspension. CEO Joe Banner and general manager Michael Lombardi could make a deal for the right package. Chudzinski, though, said the Browns have no intention of letting Gordon leave. "We have no plans of trading any of our guys, including Josh," he said. "Were not shopping him." Chudzinskis first eight games have been challenging with injuries, quarterback changes and tough losses. Its only been half a season and felt like several. But through it all, the Browns have shown resiliency and Chudzinski is confident his team will continue to improve over the final eight games. "Its been a tough stretch," he said. "What guys have learned playing some very good teams is weve played -- whether its a half, whether its a quarter, whether its a couple series or three quarters of games weve played very well at times. Its a matter of consistently putting it together for four quarters. Thats what the mission is were on right now." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes