Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

MI. "I discussed it with my wife. We talked about ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

MI. "I discussed it with my wife. We talked about my situation on se

Started by wff0605, 2014/10/07 07:40AM
Latest post: 2014/10/07 07:40AM, Views: 297, Posts: 1
MI. "I discussed it with my wife. We talked about my situation on se
#1   2014/10/07 07:40AM
wff0605
WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers had major box office success last season and they trotted out a record profit on operations Monday to prove it. cheap jerseys from china . They made $3 million, although it was whittled down to just over $2.3 million when development costs for a new stadium were factored in. That line item should vanish in a couple of years when they settle into their new home, although they will have to start making payments on the $190-million facility. The Bombers are on the hook for about $85 million but have 40 years to repay it. That $3 million on operations even topped the $2.9 million the Bombers made in 2006, when they hosted a Grey Cup, noted chief operating officer Jim Bell, who didnt hesitate when asked for a reason. "No. 1, when we started our season ticket campaign, and of course when we got into the spring and our doors were just blown wide open with people coming and when we reached over 21,000 we thought this could be a very, very special year," he said. In the end, they sold 21,155 season tickets as fans looked to lock down seats in the teams new home for 2012, Investors Group Field, now being completed on the grounds of the University of Manitoba. Season ticket holders get first dibs on seats in the new stadium and the Bombers already have a waiting list of more than 1,500. Their annual report shows season ticket revenue has gone from less than $4 million in 2007 to almost $6.3 million in 2011. Year-over-year season ticket revenue was up by almost 14 per cent and game-day revenue by more than 11 per cent, as the team posted eight sellouts. The move into their new home has been delayed until late July, although even that wont be certain until the situation is reviewed May 1. That means the Bombers will play at least one exhibition game at their old home, Canad Inns Stadium. But that $2.3 million in net profit boosted the teams accumulated surplus to about $6.6 million and Bell was confident they can absorb the added costs of opening two stadiums this season. "With a new stadium youve got to estimate some things, its our first go around with our new venue, but I can tell you that weve done our due diligence and in our planning we can absorb the costs with opening both." At the end of 2000, the team was $5.5 million in the red. Newly minted Bomber president Garth Buchko gave a big thanks to fans as he crowed just a little about the teams performance both on and off the field. "A special thank you to our fans, the best fans in Canada, who without doubt made Canad Inns the loudest stadium in the country," he said. He had no trouble finding things to brag about in his first report as boss. "Record season ticket sales, record number of sellouts, the CFL marketing award for the best marketing campaign and a complete turnaround in football operations from 4-14 the previous year to first in the East and a trip to the Grey Cup." Even the Bomber store set records selling team merchandise. About the only major disappointment in 2011 was Winnipegs Grey Cup loss to the B.C. Lions. The big disappointment so far in 2012 has been the construction delay at the new stadium, blamed on high winds that have hampered completion of the canopy that covers some of the almost 33,500 seats. NFL Jerseys Deals . The team says Adriano will have to stay inside the hotel at the teams headquarters at least through the weekend, eating only what doctors give him and practicing three times a day. cheap jerseys . Governing body FIA said 31 people were treated by Catalunya Circuit medical staff with seven of those flown out to a variety of hospitals to receive treatment. Catalonias regional government said in a statement that one of the persons was airlifted to Barcelona hospital with serious burn wounds while the rest were being treated at local hospital for smoke inhalation. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.us.co... . Smith was cut down by a Vikings player while chasing running back Toby Gerhart late in the first quarter. He got up slowly, stayed in for one play and then ran gingerly to the sideline. He didnt return. Harbaugh said the 49ers were still waiting for final results from team doctors but it "looks like well be all right. [url=http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.us.com/]cheap jerseys . Six finalists invited to ceremony in New York are the most since 1994. The winner will be announced Saturday. Winston is the overwhelming favourite to win the award Saturday night in New York now that a sexual assault complaint against him in Tallahassee, Fla. cheap jerseys from china . -- The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed defensive end Vonnie Holliday to a one-year contract.Canadian driver Patrick Carpentier says that he is close to retirement. The 39-year-old driver told QMI media that he will retire after racing in the NASCAR Nationwide series race next month in Montreal. "Its been a few years that Ive thought about it," Carpentier told QMI. "I discussed it with my wife. We talked about my situation on several occasions and I came to the conclusion that I must move on.” The Joliette, Queebec native feels its fitting that hell end his racing career in his home province. cheap nfl jerseys. "My first big race was at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, my third race in the Atlantic series," Carpentier said. "It is important to finish my career in Montreal." Carpentier found most of his racing success in the Cart Champ Car Series, where he posted five wins and 22 podium finishes in 140 races from 1997-2004. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes