Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

How can I sell Galaxy BUSD? - Off Topic Forum. - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

How can I sell Galaxy BUSD?

Started by Gjack, 2024/02/26 08:15AM
Latest post: 2024/03/02 05:52AM, Views: 70, Posts: 4
#1   2024/02/26 08:15AM
Gjack
How can I sell Galaxy BUSD? What are the steps and requirements to sell this token? Do I need to have any special software or hardware to do so?

Re: How can I sell Galaxy BUSD?
#2   2024/02/26 08:38AM
Hayd
You can sell Galaxy BUSD on PancakeSwap, just like you bought it. You will need to swap your Galaxy BUSD for BNB, and then you can either keep your BNB or exchange it for another cryptocurrency or fiat currency. You will also need to set the slippage to at least 10% to account for the reflection and transfer fees. You can use this link to access the Galaxy BUSD contract and sell it directly on PancakeSwap or look for more info at https://gab.com/Galaxybusd

#3   2024/02/26 08:54AM
Jayzzz
You will also need to have a compatible wallet that supports the Binance Smart Chain network and the Galaxy BUSD token. Some of the popular wallets that you can use are Trust Wallet, MetaMask, Math Wallet, and SafePal. You will need to connect your wallet to PancakeSwap and approve the transaction. You can find more detailed instructions and tutorials on how to sell Galaxy BUSD on the official website and social media channels of the project.

Re: How can I sell Galaxy BUSD?
#4   2024/03/02 05:52AM
Epic001
quote:Quote Jayzzz: You will also need to have a compatible wallet that supports the Binance Smart Chain network and the Galaxy BUSD token. Some of the popular wallets that you can use are Trust Wallet, MetaMask, Math Wallet,CapCut Apk and SafePal. You will need to connect your wallet to PancakeSwap and approve the transaction. You can find more detailed instructions and tutorials on how to sell Galaxy BUSD on the official website and social media channels of the project.

"For photographers and editors looking to enhance their mobile editing capabilities, downloading the offers a seamless transition from desktop to mobile editing, complementing tools like the portraiture plugin for Photoshop.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes