Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

The Best Laptop Totes for Work and Weekends - Off ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

The Best Laptop Totes for Work and Weekends

Started by pysong, 2023/07/28 03:46AM
Latest post: 2023/08/16 06:49AM, Views: 92, Posts: 3
#1   2023/07/28 03:46AM
pysong

NOW MORE THAN ever, people work hybrid jobs that take them from home to the office to the corner coffee shop. Even if you work from home permanently, you'll occasionally need to go out into the world and bring your junk with you. A backpack will do the trick, but some of us want bags that look as nice as our outfits. That's where a good work tote or purse comes in.To get more news about [url=https://china-handbag-factory.com/womens-gucci-tote-bag-pu-leather-vintage-... bag vintage[/url], you can visit china-handbag-factory.com official website.

Whatever your needs or style, we have an option you should like. These totes aren't the thin, pocketless bags we all seem to accumulate. We tried bags that make organization easy and can stand up to the elements and the normal amount of wear and tear that life brings.

If you prefer a backpack or a messenger bag, we have guides for those too, as well as a roundup of all our favorite types of bags made from recycled materials.

Updated June 2022: We've added Cuyana's Recycled Oversized Sling, a briefcase option from Stuart & Lau, and a few honorable mentions.
Moment's Tote is WIRED writer Jaina Grey's favorite. She says it distributes weight like magic, no matter how much junk is shoved inside, so it won't give you shoulder pain as you go about your day.

This bag has pockets within pockets, next to pockets. Your 16-inch laptop, Kindle, water bottles (yes, plural), and cables all have a place. And because it comes from a photography brand, it's made to protect all your expensive gear with padding, weatherproof recycled nylon, and a full-zip closure. It also holds Moment's camera insert for even more organization and protection.
The Bellroy Tokyo Tote is a solid runner-up to Moment's. There are pockets all the way around the perimeter of the inside to help you stay as organized as can be. On one side, a soft sleeve cradles a 13-inch laptop, on the other, two 5-inch pockets can hold a phone, wallet, cables, or a small notebook. Larger “pop” pockets on either end can extend to hold a water bottle, umbrella, or shoes and then push back against the bag when you don't need them. I was even able to fit a tall water bottle with a straw, though I needed to do a little finagling to get the zipper over it.

A nice bag is an investment you can make instead of accumulating a bunch of cheapies. The Cuyana System Tote is beautiful, with a design that should outlast trends. It gets its name for the add-ons that work as an efficient system for your needs, taking you from work to dinner to weekends away. But you have to pay a premium for those, even the laptop sleeve ($98). The organizational insert ($98) has a pocket for your laptop and water bottle. However, the bag itself isn't padded. It also snaps closed in the middle, but there isn't a zipper.

I loved Cuyana's System Tote so much, I tried its Oversized Sling made from recycled plastic. It zips fully closed and is a little more casual, but it fits a ton—I brought it on a plane and shoved in everything I couldn't fit in my suitcase, including a deflated pool floaty and a high heel (the other was shoved in a different bag). For more organization, you can add Cuyana's tote insert if you want to, but it carried a laptop just fine without it.

We love the Kanken backpack. The Totepack is essentially the same bag, but with extra straps so you can wear it on your shoulder or your back. It's nice to be able to effortlessly switch back and forth, like when you get on a crowded subway and don't want to knock people over, or when you've packed it full of groceries on the way home and one shoulder holding the weight won't cut it anymore.

Re: The Best Laptop Totes for Work and Weekends
#2   2023/08/15 06:25AM
Daphne Foster
It's generally advisable to focus on providing a balanced diet that meets their requirements. Consult a healthcare professional before giving any private label supplement manufacturers to children, as excesses of certain nutrients can be harmful and negatively impact their health.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes