Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Best Work Bags Will Make Commuting That Much Easie...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Best Work Bags Will Make Commuting That Much Easier

Started by pysong, 2023/07/28 03:40AM
Latest post: 2024/05/02 11:54PM, Views: 93, Posts: 2
#1   2023/07/28 03:40AM
pysong

Nothing is more frustrating than getting ready for work and realizing you can't fit everything in your bag. Or perhaps you can, but it'll feel like you are carrying a thousand bricks on your shoulders. When space is this precious, every little item counts, so it's between taking your water bottle or lunch box at this point.To get more news about [url=https://china-handbag-factory.com/wholesale-blank-tote-bag-canvas-bulk-fabr... tote bag blanks[/url], you can visit china-handbag-factory.com official website.

Instead of taking whatever fits the most stuff, regardless of what it looks like, we found plenty of designs that don't force you to sacrifice fashion for function. We spoke with stylists and used our own first-hand experience to bring you a list of the best work bags. With its durable materials, never-ending pockets, and ability to be worn as either a tote or backpack, the Caraa Studio Tote won our best overall spot.
The ideal work bag should hold everything without feeling too heavy or becoming disorganized. The Caraa Studio Tote can do just that. "The Caraa tote is the best bag I've ever used for commuting. It fits everything I need — extra pair of shoes, lunch, water bottle — and if it gets too heavy, I convert it to a backpack," says Shannon Bauer, Senior Commerce Editor at InStyle. "It's also my go-to bag for travel when I need to bring my laptop along too." Bauer has the medium-sized tote, which can hold a 15-inch laptop. She notes that bulky lunch containers take extra finagling to squeeze them in because it is on the narrow side. Luckily, they make a larger size, which fits a 17-inch laptop. Both have seven different pockets and compartments to organize your belongings.

And Chloe Anello, Senior Commerce Editor at InStyle, recommends this bag, too. (Note: it was gifted to her a few years ago.) "I have a two-hour commute coming into the city, so I need something that can stand up to a lot of abuse on public transit. I've never used a more durable bag — I have yet to notice a major flaw after three years of constant use," she says. She owns the nylon fabric bag, as does Bauer because it's lightweight, waterproof, and easy to clean, but the bag comes in high-quality leather, too. You can even choose between gold or black hardware. We appreciate how wide the removable, leather backpack straps are. The wider the straps, the better they distribute weight, so they're less likely to dig into your shoulders, according to Los Angeles-based stylist Joanna Angeles.

For those that prefer leather, you can't go wrong with Madewell's Transport Tote. It's made from pebbled leather, which better fends off scuffs and scratches than smooth leather, according to New York City-based stylist Beverly Osemwenkhae. I used this tote throughout college and can confirm it withstands lots of wear and tear from lugging my books around. While it may not be the largest tote out there, it's still roomy enough to hold a 13-inch laptop, textbook, and other essentials. The compact size lends itself to more versatility — I've worn it off-duty, and it felt just like a regular purse.

While a sturdy, structured bag has its place, sometimes you need a design that is lightweight and packable — cue the MZ Wallace Metro Tote. When I lived in New York City before the pandemic, I constantly saw this bag on my commute to work. I asked around to see what all the fuss was about. Former InStyle writer Caitlyn Martyn describes the easy-to-clean nylon bag as Mary Poppins' never-ending bag. "I really like how flexible the bag is. I've been able to stuff not only work items [into the bag] but a change of clothes and a makeup bag, glasses, sunglasses, water bottle, etc. too, and it somehow always fits," says Martyn. Considering that it has five exterior pockets and six interior pockets, its capacity isn't that surprising. It doesn't have a dedicated space for your laptop, but a 13-inch laptop fits perfectly in the center. To prevent back pain, the nylon straps on this tote are padded on top of being wider than most. There's also a detachable crossbody strap.

After seeing a blogger Martina Damico post about this bag, I assumed for how expensive it looked, it would go way over budget. Turns out, you can buy it on Amazon for less than $60. The faux leather material, minimalistic design, and neutral shades look elegant. On the inside, you'll find a padded sleeve in the center to keep a 15.6-inch laptop with additional pockets to hold your phone, keys, and other knick knacks usually rolling around in the bottom of your purse. And to prevent anything from spilling out, a magnetic clasp on the top keeps everything safe.

Re: Best Work Bags Will Make Commuting That Much Easier
#2   2024/05/02 11:54PM
helendam
Connections NYT - So why not join the millions of players who have already embarked on this thrilling journey and see where the connections take you?

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes