Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

回到了toms 台北海邊 - Off Topic Forum. - C...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

回到了toms 台北海邊

Started by fgfg222, 2014/07/09 02:32AM
Latest post: 2014/07/09 02:34AM, Views: 454, Posts: 2
回到了toms 台北海邊
#1   2014/07/09 02:32AM
fgfg222
It is very strange that my Toms shoes yesterday lost. My friends and I go to the beach together, we put our shoes on the beach, and we went to the beach to play. About an hour later, we came back to the toms Taipei beach, wear our shoes apart, they have found their shoes, but I, my Toms shoes lost! This is very strange, I'm worried that my friend helped me find my shoes. Unfortunately, we did not find anything. I was frustrated, I did not know who made ​​a joke to me. This Toms shoes bought last summer, the shoes are so comfortable, I do not even want to wear other shoes. This is an old man, so who stole my Toms shoes?
I can not give yourself a reasonable explanation as to why the thief only stole my shoes, but I need to buy a new pair. I went to the TOMS Taiwan
Toms shoes, there are many new styles, I chose a style, and paid the money.
It is often said that the new stuff will not come, if the old do not last, I agree with this statement, if my first Toms shoes did not lose, I would not buy a new one!

Re: 回到了toms 台北海邊
#2   2014/07/09 02:34AM
fgfg222
這是非常奇怪的是,我的湯姆斯鞋昨天丟失。我和朋友去海... 台北[/url]海邊,穿我們的鞋分開,他們都發現自己的鞋子,... 台灣[/url]湯姆斯鞋,也有很多新的風格,我選擇了一種風格...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes