Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Illusion God - Off Topic Forum. - Country Music F...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Illusion God

Started by Leah F. Sadler, 2022/08/14 08:35PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:35PM, Views: 84, Posts: 1
Illusion God
#1   2022/08/14 08:35PM
Leah F. Sadler
If Chris is allowed to sell as long as he can get 40% of the cost then he is already a successful businessman can sell 100% of the cost then he is a profiteer but To sell 1000% it's impossible to kill him! But I did it and no one would believe me if I said it This is no exaggeration in contrast I am nothing those smart businessmen on the earth even white water can be used to sell money everyone drinks mineral water is not this It is Inflatable indoor park said that Even air can be sold at sky-high prices hehe In this world there is nothing you can't think of and nothing you can't do Ignoring Mario's demented expression I reached into my arms and took out the small leather bag I had already prepared and handed it to Mario "Well it's not that I haven't seen money as for it" That's 10 million Take it Mario dementia took the small leather bag there are only ten amethyst coins it is super convenient to carry but you know how many people have never seen amethyst coins in their lives! As an adult Mario soon calmed down took a deep breath and looked at me carefully "Do you trust me with so much money" Aren't you afraid I'll run away with the money Hmm Scratching my head doubtfully I said with a wry smile "No" Will you run away because of this Besides Now is just the beginning even if you want to run you have to wait until one day I give you hundreds of millions or even billions tens of billions to run ah!

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes