Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Douro Continent 2 Peerless Tangmen - Off Topic For...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Douro Continent 2 Peerless Tangmen

Started by Paul N. Cox, 2022/08/14 08:25PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:25PM, Views: 86, Posts: 1
Douro Continent 2 Peerless Tangmen
#1   2022/08/14 08:25PM
Paul N. Cox
The golden color in the sky gradually faded and it was not until this moment that the students in the inner and outer courtyards of Shrek Academy gradually woke up from the previous shock but when their eyes were thrown into the air the cry of surprise that they were about to make was stuck in their throats in an instant and their eyes were full of incredible color Yes there is something more in the sky one more person a golden person It was a beautiful figure long skirt drooping straight hair scattered behind her calm and indifferent staring into the distance as if waiting as if missing something The students in the outer courtyard could not see clearly but the students in the inner courtyard who were attending the Poseidon blind date meeting were surprised to find that the figure suspended in midair was exactly the same Small Geared Motors as Tang Wutong's Only those who have seen Wang Donger understand that this is not Tang Wutong but Wang Donger once the goddess of light whose hair has changed from big waves to straight hair Yes she is Wang Donger full of Wang Donger in Huo Yuhao's heart

This scene gives people the feeling is really too shocking it looks like Wang Donger in the sky overlooking and Huo Yuhao four eyes as if in this Poseidon Lake at this moment only the two of them the others are all scenery No one can exclaim and cheer at this time they are almost holding their breath looking at the scene in front of them they are not only shocked but also afraid to destroy the quiet look at each other Chapter five hundred and nine fusion! She's back! Tang Wutong gawked at Huo Yuhao standing not far from her but at this moment I do not know why she felt that the distance between herself and him was so far as if there was an insurmountable gap between them Taking a deep breath Tang Wutong tried her best to get this feeling out but everything was in vain but she also knew that she would never forget the way Huo Yuhao gazed at Wang Donger at this time missing gentle affectionate and staring He has been completely immersed in the world that belongs to him and Wang Donger Finally under Huo Yuhao's reluctant gaze the golden light and shadow in the sky gradually faded the night sky became silent again and the whole Shrek Academy seemed to become silent Is this really what human beings can achieve How on earth did he do it This is the common question in the minds of almost every student who sees this scene Only some particularly experienced students and teachers in the inner courtyard vaguely guessed that it was the most high-end self-created soul skill belonging to the soul master which only the top soul master could do Moreover Huo Yuhao's self-created soul skill is simply a fusion of his own martial soul soul power spiritual power and even emotions emotions of missing Yes this punch thinking like a spring thinking of winter boxing The yearning in Huo Yuhao's eyes gradually converged and instead it was as deep as the night sky He looked back at the white and nodded gently like her "Now do you still want to challenge me"

White shook his head with a wry smile and said "Although I know there is a big gap between me and you I didn't expect it to reach such a level I have lost the courage to challenge you Let's talk about it when I still have the courage" At this point she paused and looked at Huo Yuhao carefully saying "But senior micro gear motor do you know" After you show this trick I am more curious about you even worship and for me worship should be the premise of love I will not give up easily and I will try harder to understand you I heard that the senior is from Tangmen After I graduate I will join Tangmen Huo Yuhao smiled and said "Welcome to Tangmen" Waiting for your challenge "Good" White promised then turned to Zhang Lexuan and Han Ruoruo and said in a loud voice "Two senior schoolmates I have decided to quit today's blind date meeting After seeing everything Yuhao showed I just want to practice hard now I'll go first" As soon as the voice fell the valiant girl jumped up and headed for the shore Watching her away Zhang Lexuan Qiao face can not help showing a trace of helplessness the heart thought this Huo Yuhao is simply the sun to any place can infect some people

But at this time Huo Yuhao has already turned his eyes to the position of No11 Su Tong At this moment Su Tong was still wearing a bamboo hat on her head and her veil covered her face At least on the surface she could not see what kind of mood she was in at this time And also at Small Dc Gear Motor this time Huo Yuhao's seven soul rings slowly extinguished Aren't you going to show me your strength too What I want to see is not your self-created soul skill Su Tong said loudly to Huo Yuhao However if she could hear her own voice at this time she would be surprised to find that her voice had lost the confidence of the past Huo Yuhao nodded to her and said "You will be satisfied" A circle of soul rings rose from Huo Yuhao again but what shocked the audience again was that the color of the re-rising soul rings was not the same as before Yeah it's just different

Of the seven soul rings that rose before the first one was white But this time the first soul ring to rise is red like blood red Shrek Academy uniform red but also deep red representing a powerful red One hundred thousand years of soul ring! For a moment I don't know how many people exclaimed And then from Huo Yuhao body blooming out of a soul ring is to make everyone stunned Red followed by orange orange orange red Eight soul rings four red four orange Red represents one hundred thousand years which is the most basic knowledge that the soul master has learned but what does orange represent The students of Shrek Academy whether in the inner or outer courtyard have never learned the orange soul ring I don't know what it means All of a sudden everyone's eyes are all dull everyone looked at Huo Yuhao like looking at a monster Huo Yuhao's body gradually lit up a layer of aquamarine brilliance all eight soul rings were quietly suspended around his body and with his body as the center the clear Poseidon Lake water began to condense at an alarming rate ichgearmotor.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes