Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Rural daughter-in-law reborn as cannon fodder - Of...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Rural daughter-in-law reborn as cannon fodder

Started by Virginia A. Fuller, 2022/08/14 08:23PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:23PM, Views: 94, Posts: 1
Rural daughter-in-law reborn as cannon fodder
#1   2022/08/14 08:23PM
Virginia A. Fuller
Zhao Xue was so ashamed that she couldn't raise her head "I really couldn't get angry with that child I called her and made a scene with me I let her go wherever she liked She went to the south and didn't come back for the New Year You said that she raised such a worry-free person How could I have the face to say this to you She didn't go to school for half a year You said that she could catch up when she came back" I can't go to school like this now How can I spoil her like this As he spoke Zhao Xue began to cry In the past few months she had a serious illness and dared not tell anyone that she hated herself for not raising temperature scanning kiosks her daughter well You also don't worry Xu Min is we see big now oneself go outside to relax is very good you also don't worry wait for her to play enough to come back won't make any mistakes Zhang Guilan's words had no effect on Zhao Xue After comforting Zhao Xue and coming out of Xu's house Tian Xiaoyue sighed Seeing her like this I felt a little guilty but

I didn't know Xu Min would express his love to Aiyue Besides I didn't tell Aiyue that he didn't like it Tian Xiaoyue made excuses for herself Zhang Guilan laughed and said "Forget it This man's life depends on himself Good or bad is his own" Tian Xiaoyue nodded in agreement After returning to the courtyard they separated and went back to their respective homes Luo Jijun coaxed the children at home and when he saw Zhang Guilan coming back late he was quite puzzled "Did you go to the street" "No I went to Xu's house to sit for a while" Without Zhang Guilan saying more Luo Jijun also understood Anyway everyone knows this in their hearts but sooner or later they have to make it clear Zhang Guilan said with a smile "If someone's girl marries Aiyue in the future she will make enemies with the Xu family" "Xu Hu and Zhao Xue are not such stingy people" Luo Jijun answered in the affirmative This has nothing to do with that kind of person if not in a courtyard if in a courtyard it is hard to say The couple were talking when they heard someone knocking at the door outside Zhang Guilan went over and opened it to see Hu Ke She laughed and said "Hu Ke has a holiday Come in" This year can be lively as long as the holiday Hu can come home Zhang Guilan heart understand also do not pick broken anyway it is useless to think about people come as a guest reception also let people find no fault Hu Ke laughed and called out to his aunt before entering the room "Aijun have they returned to outdoor digital signage displays school" Eyes looking around Yes I left today You came late or you could have seen them off in time Zhang Guilan seemed to say something unintentionally Hu laughed "That's a pity We only have a holiday this afternoon" She asked for the leave a few days in advance She only knew that the Luo brothers were leaving today She wanted to see them off but she didn't catch up She was a little disappointed She didn't sit for a while Zhang Guilan left her for dinner She only said that the army had something to do so she left Chapter 398 Hu's father and daughter

After Hu Ke came out of the Luo family he walked listlessly on the road He wanted to seduce one of the brothers of the Luo family smart whiteboard price but neither of them relented Luo Aijun even had a girlfriend Luo Aiguo's eyes seemed to be able to see through his own ideas As a result the tone with which he came out of the village is now about to be polished Are you Hu Ke A man's voice stopped in front of Hu Ke Hu Ke raised his head and looked at the man in front of him "Who are you" The man was Hu Youguo How could he not be happy to see Hu Ke now He had been inquiring about Hu Ke's news or Su Miao got the news from Dong Jianguo's son He said that Hu Ke was a soldier and always went to Luo's house in the courtyard Hu Youguo had nothing to do and wandered around here Today Hu Ke came out from inside and looked like Hu Youguo was sure to be his daughter at a glance I'm your father Hu Youguo doesn't care what Hu Ke thinks of himself "You've been living with your mother all these years and you haven't come back Your grandparents are still asking about you Let's go home and have a look" Hu Ke stood still with a cold face "My mother has raised me all these years and I haven't seen my father give me money Have you made a mistake" Now that he has grown up and come to recognize people Hu is not brainless

"I blame your mother for what happened in those years How can I get alimony Don't listen to your mother's nonsense Besides your surname is Hu not Mi" Hu Youguo is not guilty at all Hu Ke also looked forward to meeting his father Can see such a father she was disappointed "you and other men engaged in the relationship between men and women was arrested this matter is true or false to the Public Security Bureau to know" I don't want smart interactive whiteboard to ask more about that year and I don't want to know I don't have a father Don't come to me again The moment your Hu family ignored me I had no father "Stop right there" Hu Youguo shouted But Hu Ke took a step Ben Didn't listen to him and went straight away Only Hu Youguo stood in place and cursed and was looked at by the people around him and also walked away dejectedly Hu Ke returned to the army Seeing that his bed was in a mess again his face sank and he did not ask until he pulled the chair and sat down The bedmate gloated "I'll check the house later Why don't you tidy up the house

If our class is punished don't blame everyone for blaming you" "I asked for leave Who made the bed like this" You have your own captain You can't blame me Into the army Hu Ke is a weak such a strong is the first time All the people in the room could not help but look at him the ones who usually bullied her But he couldn't hold his breath "Hurry up and clean up Where did so much nonsense come from" What is nonsense We are soldiers Is it not good to talk like this I'll go to the instructor now and let the instructor comment on it Hu Ke got up and went out The man next to her grabbed her "I live in the same room" It's not a big deal It's not good to alarm the instructor I'll clean it up There are those who hold things down but there are also those who are not afraid The man gathered around and said "Hu Ke do you need to clean up again" In the old days Hu Ke could not speak and lowered his head But today Hu Ke raised his chin "Come on you fight" Come on fight 。 hsdtouch.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes