Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Strong marriage love, the chief overlord spoil the...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Strong marriage love, the chief overlord spoil the tender wife

Started by Virginia A. Fuller, 2022/08/14 08:22PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:22PM, Views: 98, Posts: 1
Strong marriage love, the chief overlord spoil the tender wife
#1   2022/08/14 08:22PM
Virginia A. Fuller
Ji Zhonghe hurriedly touched Ji Fei's forehead the temperature is quite good Ji Fei frowned slightly and said "Call home" I call you but you don't answer What can I do Where's the man "I left in the middle of the night" Ji Zhonghe looked at Ji Fei and asked "What's your relationship" "What do you think our relationship should be" Ji Fei asked with some sarcasm Ji Zhonghe was asked for a moment Boyfriend and girlfriend You think too much digital signage kiosk Just met partner recently had a contract to cooperate with their family Ji Zhonghe breathed a sigh of relief after listening to what Ji Fei said and what He Nan said I tell you you can like anyone but He Nan can't "Why" "Why are there so many" If you say no you can't! Ji Zhonghe's tough attitude made Ji Fei a little disgusted You go I have a headache when I see you "Oh you girl!"!

How do you talk to your father Ji Fei pulled the quilt directly over himself looking like he didn't want to talk to Ji Zhonghe For the sake of her illness Ji Zhonghe said "All right I owe you in my previous life" Your Aunt Su will bring you some breakfast later Don't choke with her! I dare not eat it! I'm afraid she'll poison me! It's not over yet for Fang Yaqian I don't know how to hate me Ji Fei's words made Ji Zhonghe's eyebrows slightly wrinkled You say you have no deep hatred with your Aunt Su Why can't you coexist peacefully "Ask her!"! Why ask me What can I do to her Oh Dad you go quickly you don't go I go! Ji Fei said that he was about to lift the quilt and get out of bed Ji Zhonghe is depressed Will you stop it Girl you're still sick! "When I see you my stomach hurts even more!" Ji Fei struggled Just then he Nan pushed the door open and came in What are your father and daughter doing so early in the morning Ji Zhonghe and Ji Fei were stunned for a moment Ji Fei noticed what was in his hand Did you bring me breakfast Come on come on digital signage screen I'm starving! He Nan smiled and brought over the thermos bottle in his hand and said "There is nothing delicious just a little warm porridge" That's better than nothing I didn't eat last night Hurry up! Ji Fei directly ignored Ji Zhonghe Ji Zhonghe's face is a little ugly

When he left last night he asked Suna to prepare the food but it turned out that He Nan was the first to send it He went out in a huff and called Suna directly Where's the breakfast I asked you to prepare "Don't I have to cook it for Jizu first" She won't die if she waits! Suna's words directly made Ji Zhonghe angry My daughter is sick Do you know it or not Suna do you only have your son in mind Have you thought about Ji Fei She's a patient now! Patient do you understand Interactive digital signage Ji Zhonghe's voice was so loud that Ji Fei could hear it clearly in the ward Her hand suddenly stopped and she couldn't eat any more The heart is full of blockage and pain Chapter 11 you have no right to tell me you don't agree He Nan looked at Ji Fei and sighed slightly Then he whispered "Eat" Don't mess with your body At this moment Ji Fei suddenly felt ironic One's own close relatives can't compare with a stranger who has known each other for only a few days But this stranger gave her a lot of warmth It seems that all her unbearable things are presented in front of He Nan Ji Fei ate in silence Not a word The excessive silence made He Nan a little uncomfortable What do you want to eat at noon

I'll do it for you Ji Feiwei was stupefied for a moment and did not look up "No" he said sullenly "I'll just go back and cook something for myself" He Nan didn't speak again When Ji Zhonghe came back Ji Fei had almost eaten He felt somewhat guilty and said "Girl" What do you want to eat at noon Dad will do it for you Ji Fei's eyes slightly moist then shook his head and said "No" You go to work There are a lot of things in the army I'm all right He Nan thought she didn't need herself Is waiting for Ji Zhonghe to open his mouth did not expect her even Ji Zhonghe to refuse
This woman is it difficult to think that no one is in trouble "Ji Fei your physical condition" I know myself Thank you He Nan Ji Fei interrupted He Nan's words in time Her attitude was a little stiff and a little cold

It's like they're trying to exclude everyone Ji Zhonghe wanted to say something else but he couldn't open his mouth When his daughter needed him most He gave all his time to the army Now he wants to make up for it but Ji Fei doesn't need him This regret is something he can't make up for in his life He Nan and Ji Zhonghe left Ji Fei's ward but Ji Zhonghe stopped He Nan He Nan Let's talk "Good!" He touch screen digital signage Nan and Ji Zhonghe came to a club He Nan ordered a pot of tea for Ji Zhonghe He knows that Ji Zhonghe likes to drink tea Besides people in the army seldom drink Ji Zhonghe saw that He Nan had ordered tea for himself and said with a smile "Do you know the tea ceremony" "I don't quite understand and drink blindly" In spite of this he Nan's skill in making tea is very sophisticated Ji Zhonghe looked at him and did not speak

He Nan poured a cup of tea and handed it to Ji Zhonghe Ji Zhonghe took a sip and said lightly "Good tea!" "What does Chief of Staff Ji want to say to me" He Nan came straight to the point let Ji Zhonghe's hand pause then gently put down the teacup in his hand looked at He Nan and asked "Do you like that girl Ji Fei" "Yes!" He Nan did not evade the question He is a soldier If he likes it he likes it If he doesn't he doesn't like it From the first day he saw Ji Fei he felt that the woman was a little interesting and very appetizing to himself During this period of contact He Nan was more convinced that this was the woman he wanted Now that Ji Zhonghe has mentioned it He Nan has no reason to avoid it hsdtouch.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes