Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Talk about how I can ruin you [wear it quickly] - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Talk about how I can ruin you [wear it quickly]

Started by Geraldine J. Richards, 2022/08/14 08:17PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:17PM, Views: 159, Posts: 1
Talk about how I can ruin you [wear it quickly]
#1   2022/08/14 08:17PM
Geraldine J. Richards
No longer charming Li Wenxuan only holds the white jade wine cup the facial expression is flat the temperament is cold he opens the mouth to ask shallowly "Miss Yu Fu why did you say that" Yu Xi knelt on the ground The voice still had a hint of the crisp childishness peculiar to young girls but it was neither humble nor arrogant "Your Highness I know my humble position and have never dreamed of entering the East Palace" Li Wenxuan hooked his mouth without any warmth After drinking the wine in the white jade cup he said indifferently "What's so humble about the daughter of the prime minister If Yu yuanzheng wants you to be the fake ficus tree imperial concubine of this palace you will be the imperial concubine of this palace" Finally he raised the corners of his mouth coldly "Will this palace still not agree" Yu Xi said calmly "It is precisely because the East Palace had to agree that the minister's daughter had to take the initiative to refuse" Li Wenxuan played with the hand of the white jade cup sharp eyes swept her kneeling body the corners of the mouth are still raised radian but there is no expression Yu Xi only went on to say "My daughter's father has been in charge of the government for many years

If the daughter of Yu Fu enters the East Palace again and the family becomes a consort it will bring disaster to the court in the future and the power will be monstrous It is hard to predict" "Your Highness of the East Palace must not be able to take this risk" At the end of the conversation the atmosphere suddenly became cold Li Wenxuan's eyes became deeper and deeper he did not expect Yu Xi's words to be so straightforward but at the same time a sense of danger quietly climbed up the bottom of his heart-if Yu Fu's daughter knew his mind then Yu yuan was not already clear in his heart He thought that although he was not warm to the prime minister's office he was also polite Which confidant would have leaked the clues When Yu Xi saw Li Wenxuan's expression at the moment she knew what he was doubting and she could not tell him that she had God's perspective so she only continued "Your Highness of the East Palace Yu Fu's influence is monstrous and it is no longer a secret in the officialdom and among the people Just because my father as a member of the game is deeply involved in it and thinks he is incorruptible and honest he can't see the situation clearly" It's not that I don't read the books of sages and sages and I don't silk ficus tree hear anything outside the window The Tang Dynasty and the Daliang Dynasty which had a century-old foundation both declined in the civil strife of their consorts If my daughter's father really sent her to the East Palace how can we guarantee that the next one to bring disaster to the palace will not be the already powerful Yu family "And in the end if the country is destroyed and the family perishes what benefits can the family get" "Your Highness I can't bear to see my family have evil thoughts because of my daughter and I don't want to see the people suffering from the turmoil in Jiangshan"

"If you can keep your family and your daughter safe your daughter will be able to keep the country forever for you and the country will last forever" Hearing this Li Wenxuan smiled His handsome and indifferent face was slightly hooked He only asked "a woman how can I protect Daming Jiangshan" Yu Xi lowered her head and said calmly "I know that my ability is weak If there is a place for my daughter in the East Palace I will not refuse to die" outdoor ficus tree I only ask your Highness to preserve his official title and salary for the sake of his daughter's father's age so that he can have no worries for the rest of his life She doesn't need to say it She's waiting for Li Wenxuan to take the bait Li Wenxuan's sharp and gloomy eyes swept over Yu Xi again and then he said indifferently "Stand up" Yu Xi stood up meekly and looked at Li Wenxuan calmly with beautiful eyes Under the slightly dim candlelight Qingguo's face is more refined and faintly infected with a few traces of coquettish Li Wenxuan suddenly smiled as before he stretched out his arm and pulled Yu Xi to sit on his lap The cold slender fingers slowly stroked her neck and cheeks again and then he whispered indifferently What a filial daughter to save her father How about a scene between you and Ben Gong I will report to my father tomorrow that I would like to marry you as my concubine It's starting to show signs of taking the bait The wedding date is set after your marriage Before that how about you stay in the prime minister's mansion for the sake of the palace and find out the information Take the bait Yu Xi's shallow smile was fleeting and Li Wenxuan did not catch it Yu Xi was still gentle and obedient but he asked shallowly "What should we do with this engagement in the end" Li Wenxuan's fingers were still stroking Yu Xi's tender cheeks but his gloomy and indifferent voice was not charming but particularly sober saying "Naturally there are various reasons to lift it"

” The corners of Yu Xi's eyes and the tips of her eyebrows began to soften She nodded then pursed her lips and said in a meek tone "I have only one request In any case please don't hurt my father" Li Wenxuan gave a rare laugh He looked at Yu Xi coldly and said "The real threat to the family is not your father" It's Yu Zhi Ting The last sentence was not spoken but Yu Xi guessed it She was surprised Why Li Wenxuan knows clearly that Yu Zhiting is faux ficus tree in danger but he can still make friends with him Isn't this a little yellow article in which 200000 of the 300000 words are sex Is everyone's brain so good except for sex However Yu Xi is still low eyebrows pleasing to the eye even if guessed also do not point to break Li Wenxuan's hand began to slide down again after touching her cheek He had already picked up Yu Xi's clothes and tried to reach in but Yu Xi immediately pressed his hand down Later Yu Xi looked at Li Wenxuan with his eyes and said softly "Your Highness I have shared your worries and I hope you will leave a dignity for my daughter"

Li Wenxuan just looked at her coldly his lips raised a radian and still lacked temperature Yu Xi then turned up the corners of her mouth and her beautiful and refined appearance added a bit of charm a bit of childishness mixed into it which made her more beautiful and unique Her starry eyes looked directly at Li Wenxuan without any worries and said softly "You know no matter where you are the most taboo thing is to have an affair with your subordinates" Li Wenxuan knows very well that if Yu Xi really wants to devote herself with her appearance even immortals may not be able to hold on Although he is confident in his reason he still can't guarantee that once he has an affair with Yu Xi in the future he will be used by Yu Xi instead Seeing Yu Xi's brief absence at noon was still fresh in his memory What Yu Xi gambles is Li Wenxuan's strong reason and forbearance as the future superior Li Wenxuan's cold breath did not disperse but the strength of his fingers stroking Yu Xi's collar began to lighten hacartificialtree.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes