Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Khloe Kardashian changes look with blue contacts f...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Khloe Kardashian changes look with blue contacts following 'ban' from Met Gala

Started by upamfva, 2021/10/29 03:18AM
Latest post: 2021/10/29 03:18AM, Views: 95, Posts: 1
Khloe Kardashian changes look with blue contacts following 'ban' from ...
#1   2021/10/29 03:18AM
upamfva
Khloe Kardashian changes look with blue contacts following 'ban' from Met Gala

Khloe Kardashian changed up her look with blue contact lenses in a new video after she was supposedly 'banned' from the Met Gala.To get more news about Yellow Contacts, you can visit beauon.com official website.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 37, shared a promotional video for the Candy Crush Saga game and appeared to have contoured her nose to look smaller.

She rocked the different-coloured contact lenses as well as a form-fitting black, white and yellow shirt.Her long locks flowed loosely over her shoulders.To get more news about Black Contacts, you can visit beauon.com official website.

She even had her acrylic nails painted in a Candy Crush theme which she showed off to her 184 million Instagram followers.This year's event - which followed the theme In America: A Lexicon of Fashion - had Kim Kardashian, mum Kris Jenner and sister Kendall Jenner graced the red carpet.To get more news about cosplay contacts, you can visit beauon.com official website.

Khloe and sister Kourtney both never attended and were nowhere in sight at this year's event.According to sources, Anna Wintour said that the reality star is banned for "being too C-list".Despite not making it to the event, Khloe and sister Kourtney have both showed their support to their siblings who did merit a place on the guest list.
"I seriously can not get over how incredible my sisters look tonight!!!! I’m dreaming of them," Khloe tweeted during the last Met Gala in 2019.

Meanwhile, sister Kim had to wait until 2013 to finally make her debut - and even then she attended as Kanye West's plus one.And after waiting years to attend, Kim admitted her first appearance was a disaster as she sobbed on the way home as she thought 'nobody wanted her there.'

Kim was pregnant with her first daughter North at the time and confessed she felt she didn't look her best in her Givenchy gown."I was Kanye’s plus one & so nervous! I didn’t know anyone & I’m sure no one wanted me there lol. I did my own lipstick & the colour is so off. I went home & cried after of insecurity," she recalled.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes