Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

t two weeks." Cilic is the second Croat to win the...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

t two weeks." Cilic is the second Croat to win the

Started by lili, 2014/06/23 01:08AM
Latest post: 2014/06/23 01:08AM, Views: 288, Posts: 1
t two weeks." Cilic is the second Croat to win the
#1   2014/06/23 01:08AM
lili
Hockey fans will have a unique opportunity to see first-hand several Hockey Hall of Fame players and some of the games greatest scorers and brightest stars of the past at the 2013 All-Star Classic. The event features some of the top NHL players from the 80s and 90s who will take on the Montreal Canadiens Alumni on Sunday, March 24, 2013 at the Bell Centre. The Canadiens Alumni roster includes Denis Savard, Vincent Damphousse, Donald Audette, Chris Chelios, Chris Nilan, Guy Carbonneau, Stephane Richer, Mathieu Dandenault, Steve Shutt, Richard Sevigny, Sergio Momesso and Alex Kovalev. The team will be coached by all-time legend Guy Lafleur. The Greatest Hockey Stars line-up is filled with some of the leading scorers in the NHL through the 80s and 90s, including snipers Dino Ciccarelli, Marcel Dionne, Michel Goulet, Bryan Trottier, Glenn Anderson and Peter Stastny. Not to be outdone, they will be joined by some of the games top players from the 90s with Eric Lindros, Raymond Bourque, Theoren Fleury, Luc Robitaille, Brian Leetch and Valeri Bure. Curtis Joseph will tend goal for the Greatest Hockey Stars, who will be coached by Michel Bergeron and Jacques Demers. . According to CBSSports.com, outfielder Juan Pierre has agreed to a deal to return to the Marlins. Juan C. Rodriguez of The Sun Sentinel is reporting that the deal is for one-year that will pay Pierre $1. [url=http://www.costaricasoccershop.com/Roy-Miller-World-Cup-Jersey.html]Roy Miller Jersey . The Oilers have alternated wins and losses over their first four games of the season and the club is coming off Saturdays setback in Calgary. The 4-3 decision was the first win of the season for the Flames. http://www.costaricasoccershop.com/[/ur... . Chelsea remain a step above the rest, growing in confidence and quality every time out. The two Manchester sides have had weakness exposed, but still remain unconvincingly the next best teams in the table. [url=http://www.costaricasoccershop.com/Junior-Diaz-World-Cup-Jersey.html]Junior Diaz Soccer Jersey . -- The New England Patriots have placed the franchise tag on Wes Welker, the receiver who caught more passes than anyone else in the NFL last season but couldnt come down with one that might have clinched a Super Bowl victory. Keylo... Navas Soccer Jersey . Porter and Bruce inked three-year deals while Parker signed a two-year contract. "We welcome Arland, Byron and Quinton to the Alouettes. We have added three solid professionals to our organization today," Alouettes general manager Jim Popp said in a statement. ST. PETERSBURG, Russia -- Marin Cilic won his first title of the season and the sixth of his career by beating Janko Tipsarevic 6-3, 3-6, 6-2 in the final of the St. Petersburg Open on Sunday. The 22nd-ranked Cilic, playing in his fourth final this season, broke in the sixth game of the first set. Tipsarevic, who won his second career title in Moscow last week, broke early in the second set to level. Tipsarevic saved two break points before the fourth-seeded Croat broke him with a precise backhand down the line in the sixth game of the third set. On his next serve at 5-2 down, Tipsarevic fell to 15-40, but fired an ace and served a winner to save two match points. But on the subsequent deuce, the 13th-ranked Serb returned wide and Cilic converted his third match point with a backhand winner. "I played the first two sets a little bit up and down and had some unforced errors," Cilic said. "But I played my best tennis in the third set. I lost three finals this year and all of them were in tthree sets.dddddddddddd. So today, when the match went into the third set, I was really into it to win." Tipsarevic took a medical time-out after the first game in the third set to have the back of his right leg massaged and receive treatment for a blister on the little toe of his right foot. Cilic said he used the time to gather his thoughts. "As soon as he (Tipsarevic) came back on the court to serve, I was ready to push him, push him physically and that was the turning point of the match," said Cilic. Tipsarevic, who won his maiden title in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Sept. 26, said he was tired by the end of the match. "Marin deserved to win -- he was a better player today," Tipsarevic said. "I really gave everything today, but in the third set I felt it wasnt about tennis it was about me completely out of fuel on court. Ive played a lot of matches in the last two weeks." Cilic is the second Croat to win the tournament after Mario Ancic in 2006. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes