Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Nike KD VI NSW Lifestyle PSG consider future Ibrah...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Nike KD VI NSW Lifestyle PSG consider future Ibrahimovic role

Started by yangrong, 2014/06/12 05:41AM
Latest post: 2014/06/12 05:41AM, Views: 393, Posts: 1
Nike KD VI NSW Lifestyle PSG consider future Ibrahimovic role
#1   2014/06/12 05:41AM
yangrong
Ibrahimovic: We play because we have toPSG forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits that his side have found it difficult to motivate themselves after clinching a second consecutive league title.Ibrahimovic: We play because we have toZlatan Ibrahimovic could Nike KD VI NSW LifestyleParis Saint-Germain's sporting director when he ends his playing career, the French champions' president has said.GettyImagesZlatan Ibrahimovic has enjoyed Nike LeBron 11 Mach 6highly impressive campaign with PSG. • Johnson: PSG sign off in style• Leonardo hints at PSG returnIbrahimovic, 32, signed a one-year contract extension last summer, taking him through to 2016 at the Parc des Princes. He has intimated PSG will be the last club of his career, and Nasser Al Khelaifi, 40, told RTL the Swedish striker has already been offered a behind-the-scenes role in the French capital."It's top secret, I haven't told any other media, but I have spoken to Zlatan about him staying with us when he stops, and that he becomes 'sports director,'" the Qatari said. "If he does that, he'll become the best sporting director in the world. He's really tough in negotiations. I know, because he's negotiated with us! He has a big personality. Everyone respects him."PSG have been without a sporting director since Leonardo stepped down from the position last July, and Al Khelaifi is determined to build a tradition that, as at Real Madrid or AC Milan, sees former players use their experien @uc@76hkenlyjr@uc@

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes