Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Number of Servers in Express VPN - Off Topic Forum...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Number of Servers in Express VPN

Started by Alice Faulkner, 2019/06/24 08:52AM
Latest post: 2019/12/07 07:48AM, Views: 266, Posts: 2
Number of Servers in Express VPN
#1   2019/06/24 08:52AM
Alice Faulkner
ExpressVPN prides itself on an extremely large network of 3000 servers spread across 94 countries and around 160+ locations around the world. There are only a few VPN services in this world that offer this many number of servers. No matter where you live there would always be an Expressvpn server close to your location. This improves the server connection speed and ensures that there is no server congestion in this case. Lower server congestion means lower server connection drops. It also provides more efficiency for users in regions like UAE or China where there is greater inspection by the governments on the use of services like VPNs. Since VPN usage is banned in these regions so it is important to opt for a service that makes you appear you are not using a VPN even if you are using one. In this Expressvpn review this is a very crucial factor.

Re: Number of Servers in Express VPN
#2   2019/12/07 07:48AM
mattvictor
I have a few recommendations because I have experienced many VPN platform over the years. The reason being is that I am an avid travller and I want complete internet freedom and VPN helps me with that. There are some providers that are good for torrenting and some good for torrenting and others good for countries like China, Russia.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes