Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Standard Bank - Off Topic Forum. - Country Music ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Standard Bank

Started by DMT, 2018/07/09 02:16AM
Latest post: 2018/07/09 02:16AM, Views: 42, Posts: 1
Standard Bank
#1   2018/07/09 02:16AM
DMT
"
The German Federal Prosecutor's Office has launched investigations after the football match in Hanover between Germany and the Netherlands was cancelled due to a terror alarm Air Jordans 1 For Sale , German news station N-TV reported on Thursday.

A spokesman for the office was quoted as saying that the investigation surrounded the suspicion of a terrorist organization being formed.

According to information from the German radio channel NDR, there was evidence of detailed plans for terrorist attacks at the international football match in Hannover.

The report said five terrorists had placed explosives in the stadium and targeted a train station in Hanover.

According to Reinald Becker, terrorism expert of German public television ARD, the warnings were based on information from a foreign intelligence service, which said bombs would be detonated in the stadium during the game.

The football match between Germany and the Netherlands was canceled by German authorities Tuesday night shortly before kick-off due to safety reasons.

However Air Jordans 10 For Sale , no suspects have been arrested and no explosives have been found so far.

" "

LAGOS, April 7 (Xinhua) -- Nigeria's Super Eagles has dropped five places to 67 on the monthly FIFA rankings.

According to the April rankings released on Thursday by world football governing body FIFA, Nigeria is now Africa' s 14th ranked country with 534 points.

Algeria tops the continental rankings, with Cote' d Ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Egypt, Cape Verde Islands, Tunisia, Congo DR, Guinea, Congo, Cameroon, Morocco and Mali following in that order, ahead of Nigeria.

The 2014 World Cup runners-up Argentina tops the world rankings, with Belgium coming behind, and Chile and Colombia in the third and fourth positions respectively.

World champions Germany drops to fifth, with Spain and Brazil following in sixth and seventh places respectively.

La Albiceleste' s recent performances in World Cup qualifying have helped them end Belgium' s five-month-long reign at the summit of football' s world ranking.

The reign began when the Red Devils snatched pole position from Argentina back in November 2015. Enditem

"

BUENOS AIRES, July 21 (Xinhua) -- Claudia Villafane, the ex-wife of Argentinean soccer legend Diego Maradona, denounced him for fraud Tuesday in an Argentinean court.

Villafane, 52 Air Jordans 6 For Sale , appeared in front of a Buenos Aires court with her daughter, Giannina, to accuse Maradona of having embezzled almost six million U.S. dollars that went missing from his bank accounts.

Maradona, 54, was not present during proceedings but sent a message via a television program Jordan 6 Retro Gatorade Green For Sale , saying that he wanted his money back.

"All I want is my money. I did not denounce anybody when I was robbed and I will not do so now. All I want is my money. I will not put forward any names as I have never done that. However, if they do not give me back my money, they will be sorry," he affirmed.

The 1986 World Cup winner also advised Gianinna and Dalma, his two daughters with Villafane Jordan 6 Mens Gatorade Green For Sale , and Jana, his daughter from an extra-marital affair, that they should "remain calm".

The scandal between Maradona and his ex-wife, to whom he was married from 1998 and 2003, broke out when the star revealed almost six million U.S. dollars were missing from his accounts.

According to Infobae Jordan 6 Gatorade Green For Sale , an investigation last year revealed that Villafane owns three apartments in an exclusive Miami tower worth two million U.S. dollars each and has three million U.S. dollars stashed in a bank in Uruguay, which had not been declared to authorities.

However, Villafane's lawyer, Fernando Burlando, called a press conference in which he maintained his client's innocence.

"If there was any tax evasion Jordan 6s Gatorade Green For Sale , the responsibility lies with the one who was paying that tax, which was not Claudia Villafane. The judicial system will give Maradona a major setback," he stated.

WINDHOEK, Aug. 2 (Xinhua) -- Standard Bank Namibia, one of the southern African country's oldest banking institutions Jord... 6s Like Mike Gatorade For Sale , says its relationship with Chinese companies and business people has grown from strength to strength.

The relationship started in earnest in Feb. 2015 when the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC) acquired shares in Standard Bank's London-based Global Markets business.

The acquisition allowed both ICBC and Standard Bank to create a platform to serve the growing demands of Chinese clients for global commodities, fixed income, currency and equities products while continuing as a distribution platform for African risk.

This union also allows for the Chinese community to transact in renminbi, which has vast benefits such as realising significant savings when U.S. dollar conversion costs and liquidity constraints are removed; promotes price transparency and reduces the cost of international trade; to name a few.

The renminbi cash exchange solution at Standard Bank Namibia's Windhoek branch was officially launched on Jan. 21, 2016.

Following its inclusion in the International Monetary Fund's Special Drawing Right basket of currencies Jord... 6 Retro Like Mike Gatorade For Sale , China's renminbi currency has became widely accepted for global trade.

Standard Bank Namibia's chief executive officer Vetumbuavi Mungunda said in a statement Wednesday that he was proud that Standard Bank is at the centre of Chinese business, investments and projects in Namibia.

According to Mungunda, this was because Standard Bank Namibia understands and responds to the needs and requirements of Chinese people in the country.

Mungunda wishes that the great symbiotic relationship should grow not only in Namibia but across the continent as a whole for a long time to come.

The Chinese business community in Namibia, he added, has contributed vastly to the socio-economic development of the country Jord... 6 Mens Like Mike Gatorade For Sale , making them a worthwhile ally.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes