Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

www.sabresteamauthority.com - Off Topic Forum. - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

www.sabresteamauthority.com

Started by shoptexansus, 2018/01/03 02:34AM
Latest post: 2018/01/03 02:34AM, Views: 135, Posts: 1
www.sabresteamauthority.com
#1   2018/01/03 02:34AM
shoptexansus
Now if you've read the E-Myth by Michael Gerber Jack Eichel Jersey Sale , you'll know that loyal clients who come back and back don't just jump at you out of nowhere. To attract and retain clients who rave about your business, you have to be providing a technically great service backed by good business practices, all of which needs to be delivered with a smile.

In fact, Michael Gerber talks about in his book that the key reason most businesses end up failing is because the person who started the business was what he calls an excellent technician but not someone who is strong at understanding what's required from a business perspective.

And while things have moved on a bit from when Michael Gerber first wrote the book that in essence is still an incredibly true statement.

There might be much more business help available out there these days. There might be way more self help books, far more marketing seminars and business owners in general might be much more switched on in terms of what's required but in essence most people still get into business not because they want to OWN a business Evander Kane Jersey Sale , but because they are incredibly GOOD at what they do and it just seems like the next logical step.

And that's where a lot of people are today. They become very very good at whatever service they provide, they want the lifestyle that can come with being self employed or a business owner and so they start their own business... a clinic, a practice, a salon, a spa Jas... Pominville Sabres Jersey , a mobile company... And then they realise if they want to make that clinic practice salon whatever successful, they realise they've got to master the business skills too. Because even if you are the most amazing therapist, coach, stylist, healer Jack Eichel Sabres Jersey , therapist or practitioner in the world, you won't make any money if clients don't know you are there.

They can't book if they don't know your phone number. They can't buy anything if they don't know where you are or what your website is called. And they can't become regular clients if they've never met you. Which means the amazing therapist who started the business ends up feeling as if they are wasting their time because the business isn't doing as well as they want it to.

So that's why I've done so much work over the years on learning what works. I felt very much the same way. I was working so hard to get my clinic going, we had amazing service but noone was coming in. And I realised that while we could carry on giving the best service ever, it wasn't any good if I was going to end up bankrupt because we didn't have any clients coming in.

So I watched what the bigger more successful businesses were doing, adapted their strategies Evander Kane Sabres Jersey , copied them and then kept testing and refining them till I came up with a blueprint for running my business which worked.

And these strategies that I used in my first therapy clinic, I've used again in other practices since then and in fact I've even adapted the exact same strategies to use it in my current business today even though now I run a coaching business and membership site instead of the spas and clinics I used to run.

As Michael Gerber says, to get around the fact that most people's key skill is their ability as a technician (or therapist or stylist or coach for many of you on the call), and they are in new territory with the business side of things, they need to find systems that work Jas... Pominville Womens Jersey , adapt them to their business and then apply them over and over again for guaranteed success.

Some questions to think about... What about you? Where do your key skills lie? Is it in the technical, service side of things or is on the business side? And what do you need to learn to move your business to where you want it to go?
Author's Resource Box

Rebecca Kepple specializes in helping business owners massively increase their client base and profits. To get instant access to her free insider secrets report The Top 7 Secrets for Massively Increasing Your Client Base visit: http:www.wellbeingbusinesssecretsfreereport

Article Source:

Prom is that important occasion when every girl wants to stand out. Being the center of attraction during prom events is a booster of character and confidence. With this it there means that every lady who wants to attend prom should always be concerned about her mode of dressing. When purchasing that prom skirt of dress you always have to be cautious and make the right choice all the time. Prom dresses have been the ideal choice for prom. Any lady who has eagerly awaited prom should therefore, ensure that it turns out to be the best. This article has all the insights that you need to ensure that you don’t go wrong with your prom dress.

Set up the financial backing

Some prom dresses are expensive whereas some are not. You need a financial plan for the ideal dress. Sometimes the dress that you wish for is simply out of your budget and you will need to make adjustments appropriately. The best way to set up your budget is to consider the amount you wish to spend then go online. Different retail shops have different offers for different dresses. You will then go through the different sites then get a sensible figure. You can never go wrong with online shopping because from there you will get a wider variety of dresses to choose from. This will help you not only with the cost but also designs and color.

Get the recent trends

You also need to be trendy in the type of dress that you choose. Different trends have different designs for dresses. The internet also has some of the best prom dresses that are trendy and stylish. However, if you have a stylist then the better for you because you will be updated on the types of dress that rock for prom. The dress that might be so trendy now might not be in the next few months to come and . Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes