Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Paulinho:I am proud of running for Messi - Off T...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Paulinho:I am proud of running for Messi

Started by fifa17coins, 2017/10/17 11:00PM
Latest post: 2017/10/17 11:00PM, Views: 127, Posts: 1
Paulinho:I am proud of running for Messi
#1   2017/10/17 11:00PM
fifa17coins
Before playing against Olympiakos, Paulini took part in the press conference as a representative of Barcelona. Paulini speaks Messi is the best in the world, cheap fifa 18 coins Nemal within three to four years can not go beyond Messi. Paulinho also pointed out that he was willing to run for the Messi and desperately.
"Messi can decide the game, we met in the national team competition, to play around him is a great glory. Messi helped me a lot, to help me into Barcelona. Can run for Messi is my glory, I "I do not need to say who is the best in the world, because the best in the world is by my side," said Paulinho, who is willing to help him show himself.
Messi and Nemal who are better? Paulinho chose the former: "I can be happy with the two superstars, cheap fifa coins and they are very great." My goal is to help Messi do the best in the world. For Nei Maer, I have to help him "Messi is now the best in the world, and Nemal will be the best in the world after three or four years.
"We have not talked about it, this is his personal thing, and if he chooses to leave, he has made it clear that" he said.
Paulini finally talked about his position in Barcelona: "In the attack, I can give the team to bring more power in the defense, I can give the team to bring stability and calm.I am not a single type of function Players, whether in Barcelona or in the national team, I have played in the avant - garde, http://www.fifacoin.com the team gave me the degree of freedom after the plug, it has been my style.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes