Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

How to Make Country Develop Through Education? - O...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

How to Make Country Develop Through Education?

Started by jakewilliam, 2017/09/05 10:14AM
Latest post: 2017/09/05 10:14AM, Views: 149, Posts: 1
How to Make Country Develop Through Education?
#1   2017/09/05 10:14AM
jakewilliam
No one can progress in life and a country can also not progress without the literate people, the education is the base and it makes the person aware of how to behave with others to make a society peaceful. If the individuals living at a place don’t know how they can work to get the facilities which are required for living perfectly, then how they can enjoy life with the luxuries. There are many countries all around the world with the illiterate people and they don’t know how to live in the right way just because they don’t have knowledge which is imparted through the education. The formal and informal, both types of education are necessary for the progress of the country and the educational institutions need to be established for educating the masses for the progress of the country.

The education makes every sector and field developed after which a country and nation called as developed, if the government doesn’t pay attention to the educational institutions development; then a country can’t be developed and it is something impossible as well to progress with illiterate people all around. I had to prepare an assignment on this topic, so I took Custom Essay Writing Service UK and I got good marks.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes