Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

do not want make big money easily - Off Topic Foru...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

do not want make big money easily

Started by lucyweiweiwei, 2017/03/30 05:01AM
Latest post: 2017/03/30 05:01AM, Views: 147, Posts: 1
do not want make big money easily
#1   2017/03/30 05:01AM
lucyweiweiwei
Ibrahimovic's head kicks helped Mourinho win the first championship in B... Orpik Jersey Manchester United, from the Netherlands, Italy, to Spain, France, and then to England, Ibrahimovic with his actions almost conquered all the top European football stage. However, you may not know is that before coming to Manchester United, Ibrahim had the opportunity to land early Premiership ... ...
35-year-old Ibrahimovic in all fronts have scored, to help Manchester h... United four-line triumph.
Help Manchester United to get the League Cup, Ibrahimovic was asked whether this is for Manchester United is a special change in the beginning. The Swede was ridiculed and said bluntly, "I came, that 's the most special thing.
He actually did not exaggerate his words. In their first season to join the Premiership, the Swede so far for the team contributed 26 goals, and brought two trophies. And he promised to bring more glory to the club.
"I'm here for the sake of winning, and I'm doing that [url=http://www.officialredwingsauthentic.com/authentic-24-bob-probert-jersey.ht... Probert Authentic Jersey
now, and I just need to keep moving forward, but the more I win, the more I will feel better. , I rarely have time to do, I think this is my career 32nd title. No matter where I go, I can get the championship. "Ibrahim said after the game.
Yes, this is Ibrahimovic. A cattle blowing their own one by one to achieve the life of the winner.
Why did Ibrahim went to the Premiership last summer? This is [url=http://www.officialredwingsauthentic.com/authentic-14-brendan-shanahan-jers... the Swedish tower to accept the sky sports interview, Henry asked his question. Ibrahimovic answer, now to the Premiership, is for greater challenges. "Some people have said for years, saying, 'Ibrahim will never conquer the Premiership.' When people think that Ibrahimovic will encounter unprecedented difficulties in the Premier League, I will choose to come to the Premiership.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes