Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

young Nick Fairley Black Jersey - Off Topic Forum....

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

young Nick Fairley Black Jersey

Started by shoptexansus, 2016/11/02 05:14AM
Latest post: 2016/11/02 05:14AM, Views: 181, Posts: 1
young Nick Fairley Black Jersey
#1   2016/11/02 05:14AM
shoptexansus
Furcal Needs Elbow Surgery - RealGM Wiretap
Cardinals shortstop Rafael Furcal will undergo ligament replacement surgery in his right elbow and expects to miss the 2013 season.

Furcal made the decision after visiting Dr. James Andrew's clinic on Wednesday.

"It's very disappointing Martin Jones Jersey ," Furcal said. "I worked so hard in the offseason to get everything straight, working hard with the doctors the training team we did anything we could do to get ready for spring training, ready for the season."

? We cheer for the hero, we boo for the Heel. But what keeps us from getting over our lights punched out by a 430 pound monster that you just an a$#ole. Or lets say you are the 430 pound Fat or Slob and what about the heel that is booed? Does he take it personal? Does it bother him?

Wrestling psychology is very completed. It is also very simple and basic to learn best yet you dont need hours of classes and tests. It all revolves around Selling. Perhaps the most important term used in the business. Selling as it is called means making the people believe what you are doing. So if you are a heel, the more heat (crowd anger) you draw the show they receive and the more you are remembered. If youre a heel you want to be the most hated person in the building. That after all is your job. If you are a hero or Face as it is called you want everyone to love you. Giving high fives Logan Couture Jersey , autographs, pose for pictures or whatever makes them happy. Either way remember plus or negative it is your character not you personally. Use it to feel your momentum and develop your identity. Keeping KayFabe in practice or like a magician not revealing the secret to his illusion is important to the show. Okay it is easy to deal with everyone loving you, if youre a cuddly, snuggly, puppy. If youre a Siberian Bull and just killed an American you dont want to be loved in America or anywhere but home.

The first thing that you need to ask yourself is can I separate my character from Reality? For me it was easy behind a mask. No one knew the man behind the mask so anything I did was a Destroyer or Flag that did everything was them not me. Without a mask its a bit more challenging as people see you and think that you are your gimmick in and out of the ring. My experience with others in the business is they act different in and out of the ring. Often we were not allowed to mingle with crowd until after the entire show was over.

Being hated however can be rough Joel Ward Jersey , hearing put downs and boos can make anyone feel hurt or but as I said turn it into heat and it will ultimately make a better show. Learning to not take it personally helps. Also wear it as a badge of honor. Of its drawing heat then youre doing your job and bask in the glory. Making a memorable appearance is what keeps you coming back and getting more bookings.

In some cases it is necessary to block out the crowd as you can and focus on the job at hand putting on a good show. One VERY critical piece of information and advice NEVER put your hands on a person in the crowd. However if its arranged, scripted and part of the show than go for it. Assaulting anyone who is not on payroll is a lawsuit and arrest would be a good thing and would kill your federation so doesnt do it. Get in their face and get worked up. Threaten and draw heat but NEVER act on it EVER.

With that said moving on to the hero. Its great to take pictures, sign autographs and give tips and advice to aspiring future generations but make sure that there is a line. We tend not to think of negative or extreme negative but our world has changed unfortunately there are stories of fans and stalkers. Its best to set limits and stick to them for your safety and that of others. Ok that was my McGruff the Crime Dog speech. Sorry my soap box or Podium wont go away it is a useful tool and accepted as such. At least no one has said it has to go. YET

I had an opportunity to stop out from behind the mask this past Friday, April 24, 2009. This was my second appearance without wearing a mask. This wasnt wrestling although one of the guest referees was a pro wrestler Haystacks Ross. It began as a request to do writing. My very first wrestling promoter was getting together a show call GLADIATOR BALL. It had Haystacks Ross and celebrity Muhammed Ali Jr. It included 3 Gladiators from NBC TV American Gladiators Joe Thornton Jersey , Venom, Mayhem and Fury.

My involvement began doing my new found passion writing. There was to be some scripted skits along with the 10 Dodge ball games. The first challenge was to keep it a Family Show and not offend anyone but give laughs and entertainment to the audience. I meet for the next few weeks over the phone, email and in person. It was great working with Don McNeil again. I see him as a mentor. He helped me more then wrestling and helped develop my writing skills. We co created a few things and on skit I wrote myself with his feedback. The week before the show I received a call. I wrote a piece about Muhammed Ali Jr having eye trouble and needed an Eye Dr coming to his aid. Don called and said he put my idea in but needed someone to portray the doctor and asking if I would play the doctor and I said I would love to.

It was my second time performing without a mask. 10 yrs ago it was Jerry Springer. This time for some reason I was more comfortable and relaxed. I was Dr George (the original). I came out did my thing and felt good. The experience was awesome. Don said this gives you something to write about in your column. It did as it fit well with my topic of the week giving me an illustration of how things are done or can be done.

I also to specially thank Beth Venom for her training and diet advice and meeting her has inspired and motivated me. I guess I am like Bat Mass enemy Bane. I am Venom powered now!!

There is the fearing the Undertaker or the Black Magic of BoggyMa.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes