Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

t Achilles tendinitis. He had two hits and a w - O...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

t Achilles tendinitis. He had two hits and a w

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/25 02:19AM
Latest post: 2013/07/25 02:19AM, Views: 384, Posts: 1
t Achilles tendinitis. He had two hits and a w
#1   2013/07/25 02:19AM
fengzhu
BERKELEY, Calif. RG3 Signed Jersey . -- California wide receiver Keenan Allen will skip his senior season to enter the NFL draft. Allen said in an announcement through the school on Wednesday that he is grateful for his time at Cal and feels ready to take the next step to the NFL. Allen finishes his career as the schools all-time leader with 205 receptions. He ranks third with 2,570 yards receiving and seventh with 17 touchdown catches. Allens best season came as a sophomore when he had 98 receptions for 1,343 yards and six touchdowns. He had 61 catches for 737 yards and six TDs this season before missing the final three games with a left knee injury. Allen is expected to be one of the top receivers in Aprils draft. Robert Griffin III Autographed Jersey . And with that, the Heat are three wins away from another trip to the NBA finals. James scored 32 points and grabbed 13 rebounds, Wade scored 10 of his 22 points in the fourth quarter and the Heat beat the Boston Celtics 93-79 on Monday night in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals. Authentic Redskins Jerseys . "Brook-lyn! Brook-lyn!" Those were the lyrics of a rocking return to major pro sports. "That gave me jitters, man. Chills," guard Joe Johnson said. "I know that these fans want the best for this team. http://redskinsjerseys.ucigreeks.com/... . -- The Peterborough Lakers scored seven unanswered goals in the second period Friday to defeat the Langley Thunder 9-5 in Game 5 of the Mann Cup. [url=http://redskinsjerseys.ucigreeks.com/]Authentic Robert Griffin III Jersey . -- With two words, Jay Cutler dismissed the notion that the Green Bay Packers would be able to disrupt the Chicago Bears new-look wide receiver corps with physical play: Good luck. Redskins Signed Jerseys . Christine Nesbitt, the womens 1,000 and 1,500 world champ, took first place in the 3,000 event. Morrison, from Fort St. John, B.C. DETROIT -- Anibal Sanchez watched Prince Fielder crush a couple of balls -- and the scene looked awfully familiar. "That guy is incredible. I saw this guy when he was in Milwaukee," Sanchez said. "I know what hes got, so its really good being on the same team." Fielder homered and drove in four runs, helping Sanchez win for the first time with the Tigers in Detroits 10-2 rout of the Cleveland Indians on Friday night. Fielder also hit a two-run double. He has 77 RBIs in his first year with the Tigers after leaving the Brewers in the off-season. Sanchez (1-1), acquired July 23 in a trade with the Miami Marlins, allowed one earned run in six-plus innings. The Indians, who designated outfielder Johnny Damon for assignment before the game, lost their seventh straight. Justin Masterson (7-10) allowed seven runs and 10 hits in four innings. He walked four and struck out four. Fielder and Miguel Cabrera had three hits each for Detroit. "I think were just getting good pitches and not missing them -- that seems to be what happens," Fielder said. "See it, hit it, pretty much. Thats what is easiest for me." The Tigers returned home after a 3-6 trip and immediately snapped out of their funk. Fielders double in the third inning went off the wall in right-centre and gave Detroit a 3-1 lead. The Tigers broke the game open with four runs in the fourth. Quintin Berry hit an RBI double with two outs, Cabrera drove Berry home with a single to make it 5-1, and Fielder followed with a two-run homer to right, his 18th of the season. Andy Dirks and Alex Avila hit RBI singles in the sixth for Detroit. The reeling Indians have shaken things up this week, cutting right-hander Derek Lowe and then Damon. Ezequiel Carrera, called up to replace Damoon, had a rough night in left field. Alfred Morris Signed Jersey. In the second, he misplayed Avilas line drive into an RBI double. Carrera appeared to be fighting the glare -- with his sunglasses still flipped up. Cleveland tied it with an unearned run in the third, but Detroit quickly pulled away. Sanchez allowed five runs in six innings in his Tigers debut a week earlier at Toronto, but he looked comfortable at Comerica Park, especially after Detroit took a big lead. Sanchez allowed eight hits, walked two and struck out five. The right-hander got a nice ovation in his home debut when he left during the seventh inning. "The players told me about the fans here. Its incredible," Sanchez said. "I dont have exactly words to express that." In his last two starts, Masterson has allowed 15 earned runs and 17 hits in 9 2-3 innings. "Its really disappointing to let my team down. The biggest thing is that I wanted to set a tone and help us turn this around, and that didnt happen," Masterson said. "On the bright side, my wife just told me that all her past and future profits from her cookie business are going to charity, so that brightens things up." Detroit outfielder Andy Dirks was activated from the disabled list before the game. He had been out since May 31 with right Achilles tendinitis. He had two hits and a walk on Friday. Cleveland has lost seven straight for the first time since June 2010. NOTES: Tigers RHP Al Alburquerque was transferred from Class A Lakeland to Triple-A Toledo as part of his injury rehabilitation assignment. The reliever is recovering from right elbow surgery. ... Detroit RHP Doug Fister (5-7) takes the mound against Cleveland RHP Ubaldo Jimenez (8-10) on Saturday night in a matchup of starters acquired for the stretch run in 2011. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes