Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

g. Im looking at DJ and Blake, like, Oh, I c - Off...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

g. Im looking at DJ and Blake, like, Oh, I c

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/25 02:16AM
Latest post: 2013/07/25 02:16AM, Views: 383, Posts: 1
g. Im looking at DJ and Blake, like, Oh, I c
#1   2013/07/25 02:16AM
fengzhu
MILAN, Italy -- Alberto Contador continued his impressive comeback from his doping ban by winning the revived Milano-Torino road race on Wednesday. Colin Kaepernick Signed Jersey . Contador jumped clear of the peloton on the final climb to the Basilica di Superga and held on to take his first victory in a one-day race. Diego Ulissi of Italy was second, while Fredrik Kessiakoff of Sweden was third in the 199-kilometre race. Contador tested positive for clenbuterol en route to winning the 2010 Tour de France, blaming contaminated meat for the result. He lost his appeal in February. The Spaniard returned from his ban in August and won his second Vuelta title just over a month later. The Milano-Torino was dominated by a breakaway from Alfredo Balloni and Federico Rocchetti, who had a lead of nearly nine minutes a third of the way into the race. 49ers Autographed Jerseys . Kendrick pitched effectively for 6 2-3 innings and Jimmy Rollins drove in a pair of runs to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to a 4-2 victory over the Washington Nationals on Friday night. Michael Crabtree Signed Jersey . Sulzer was due to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Last season, the 27-year-old Sulzer scored three goals and added five assists for eight points in 15 games with the Sabres after being acquired from the Vancouver Canucks, along with forward Cody Hodgson at the trade deadline. http://49ersjerseys.ucigreeks.com/ .C. -- Defending champion John Isner and top seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France both won Tuesday in the second round of the Winston-Salem Open. Colin Kaepernick Womens Jersey .763 mph in Saturdays qualifying. Its the 11th pole of Hamlins career and his second this season. 49ers Jerseys . -- Canadians brought home a ton of medals at the Dew Cup on Friday. LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers forward Reggie Evans was fined $25,000 Friday for making an obscene gesture during a game against New Orleans. "I was shocked, really shocked," he said before the Clippers game against the Portland Trail Blazers. Evans admitted he made the gesture, but he said it wasnt directed at the fans. He said teammates Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan were teasing him from the bench, telling him, "Good job, cupcake," a name they call each other in practice. "Its an insiide joke is whats going on," he said. 49ers Signed Jerseys. "Im smiling. Im looking at DJ and Blake, like, Oh, I cant want to get on the bench and get back at you all. But I cant right now because Im on the court." The incident occurred with 4:23 remaining in the second quarter of the Clippers 97-85 home win over the Hornets on Monday night. The fine was announced by Stu Jackson, the NBAs executive vice-president of basketball operations. "Im not going to sit up here and disrespect the game," Evans said. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes